To Scooter dog

Old October 26th 10, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default To Scooter dog

I know you have seen this before but it was my best and worst day with
Scooter. Best because I knew she knew I was loving her and putting her
needs ahead of mine. Worst day because she had to leave us.

Scooter D*G lays onna tblez. She knowz what iz gonna happen and herself is
nervous but, feelz safe cause gamby iz holdink herself. Da man hooman,
grambys son, haz tearz as doez gramby.

Da TED comez in and petz scooter and talkz to herownself, leans over and
kisses da top of the dogs head and he slips in the medication. Scooter keeps
lookin at da gramby and her eyes dim for a second.

Then, she realizes herownself iz somewhere else and diz man haz him arms
roun her. "Scooter-dooder-Dogger Doodle, welkom to da bridge. Scooter jumps
up and runs anna den realizes da man iz righte behind herownself. She stopz
and himself fallz ofver herownselfz. "Wait a minute" she finks, he kant run,
where is da wheelez chairz. Den, her realizez her dozen hurt anyymore.

It seams wike millionz of kitties and doggies ar dere and dey is all well
and happyz. She pauses a minute and thinks of gramby and her famillie bak
dere and da catz communitee. She finks "fangu Auntie Soft and Unka Furry for
takin such gudgud kare of gramby deze lastz two yearz. Herownselfz will be
ok now but I preciatez it." Scooter knowz her luffz dem all in da famillee,
Mike, Stacie, Tommie, Amy, Cass, Mary and da Boo. and da cats kouumunity
but, diz is so much better, no pain, she pawzes a moment den, da man throwz
a bigbig bonez, and they are off again!

Bak at da TEDs efferone is cruink but dey knowz too diz haz to be.

Good bye mom/dog from O. T., Willow, Piglet, Lewi sassy and Maggie Dog.

Bye my friend, my comfort, may Bast and God Bless you My love,

Gramby

Old October 27th 10, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

and the only thing that even comes close to helping the pain go is the fact
that you did what was best for her, and that is the best testament to
character there is, soft

Old October 27th 10, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 25, 11:28*pm, "Granby" wrote:

Bye my friend, my comfort, may Bast and God Bless you My love,

Gramby

A furrysad but luffly tribyoot to wun ov da grayt d*ggies. Wee saloot
Scooter.

Mietze
Old October 27th 10, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 25, 11:28*pm, "Granby" wrote:

Bye my friend, my comfort, may Bast and God Bless you My love,

Gramby

Da Bear stands at attention, his tail moving but not really lively.
Little Samantha doesn't know why Uncl Bill is crying and da Bear is so
serious but she waits. Uncl Bill pours a single shot-glass of Wild
Turkey bourbon and gets out two dog buscuits. He hands da Bear a
busuit and then hands one to Samantha with his left hand while raising
the glass with his right

To absent friends.

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 27th 10, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze neffer new any d*gz, but Scooter soundz like one we missed nowing.
Wat a wunnerful trybute.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old October 27th 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

I read this 3 times and cried, but soft is right. You did the best thing
for Scooter D*g and the hardest thing for you, and that shows character.
(((Gramby)) Love, Kyla , Mosey, Pooky Kat, Pipps and Sqweex

"

Old October 28th 10, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 20:43:41 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

and the only thing that even comes close to helping the pain go is the fact
that you did what was best for her, and that is the best testament to
character there is, soft

Dis is sew troo! A luffly tribyoot!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/27/2010 7:10:00 PM

Old October 28th 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 28, 7:56*am, "Granby" wrote:
fangu from Piglett who sits by quietly.

Wile diss wuz goin on, i was stannin at 'tenshun. Uncl Bill sez doze
wurds weneffer he finks ob ol frenz an fambly hoo haff gone.

--
Wascal

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Old October 30th 10, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Dis wuz an still iz a bootiful tribyoot, Gramby.

Rebecca