Hurky Kitty Club - VP Wanted

Old March 8th 11, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Hurky Kitty Club - VP Wanted

hoominz duzint allatime know whut iz bezt fur demselvez, OEJ, who catributez
hurkin x r sizes anna skapin onez alzo
"MLB" wrote in message
Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 07:18:08 -0800, Will in New Haven wrote:

I second da denominashun ob Sammy for dis rePORTant post.

Fangu.

I luvs mine hoomins, an I know dat dey don't get as much exercise as dey
should. It is derefore mineown duty to help dem remain healthy. Dere
pulse rate climbs a bunch when dey squeal wif delight upon stepping in
previously undiscovered hurk, so I is helping dem get some cardio
workout.

It's hard work, but it's important.

Sammy

Ifn itz sew gud fur dem wy du dey sey al dos bad wurds? TuTu

Old March 9th 11, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:50:55 -0700, MLB's nimble,
little paws typed:

Youse a gud sowl. TuTu

Hoomanz iz furry hard to unndestand!
--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/8/2011 7:36:16 PM
Old March 9th 11, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ai dunt hurk az mutch az ai uzed tew, but ai m gwad tew voat fur Sammy az VP
uff da HKC
Mosey

On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:21:52 -0700, MLB wrote:

Ifn itz sew gud fur dem wy du dey sey al dos bad wurds? TuTu

I haf given up trying to unnerstand the ways of hoomins. I jus try to luf
dem as dey are, wif all dere faults. After all, dey do luf us too, an dey
do dere best in spite of dere many limitations.

Sammy

Old March 11th 11, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
Hurky Kitty Club needs VP 2 take ofur fm me. Duteez minimal othur than
hurkin. NE1 intrestid, pliz reply here & give qualificashuns.

Louise, HKC Prez.

I am furry sorry fur da events leading up to dis need, but I beleev I
might be qualified. I have quite a repootation at home fur hurking up
kitty kibble all over da howse, usually quietly so dat da hoomins can
find da hurk wif dere bare feet.

Sammy

U iz unanimus choyce, so you now HKC VP. Concats!

Louise, HKC Prez
Old March 11th 11, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

U iz unanimus choyce, so you now HKC VP. Concats!

Louise, HKC Prez

Fangu, Madam Purrezident! I'z will do mine bestest.

Sammy
Old March 11th 11, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well chester needsa join beclawz him projektile vominited twize lazt nite,
Barbi, with a sense of horror at the uncivilizedness of it all

Old March 12th 11, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

well chester needsa join beclawz him projektile vominited twize lazt nite,
Barbi, with a sense of horror at the uncivilizedness of it all

Ok hez in!

Louise, HKC Prez
Old March 12th 11, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

U iz unanimus choyce, so you now HKC VP. Concats!

Louise, HKC Prez

Fangu, Madam Purrezident! I'z will do mine bestest.

Sammy

I hav confidens in u! B shur 2 hold meetins. Also make list of memfurs.

Louise, HKC Prez