OT - New bumper sticker

Old October 8th 03, 04:15 AM
Yowie

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
I finally found the perfect bumper sticker to put on the pristine bumper

of my car:

"There are two important things to remember about Surrealism: frogs, power

tools, and the Lincoln Memorial. "

And yes, it does mention two items and list three. Finally, a bumper

sticker that reflects *my* senseof humor (grin).

You are a sick man, Mark Edwards.

No wonder I like you :-)

Yowie

Old October 8th 03, 07:41 AM

Mark Edwards wrote:

I finally found the perfect bumper sticker to put on the pristine
bumper of my car:

"There are two important things to remember about Surrealism: frogs,
power tools, and the Lincoln Memorial. "

Reminds me of this joke:

Q. How many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb?

A. Two. One to hold the giraffe, and one to fill the bathtub with
brightly colored machine tools.

Joyce
Old October 8th 03, 08:07 AM
Yoj

I like it!

--
Joy

Normal is in the eye of the beholder. -- Whoopie Goldberg

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
I finally found the perfect bumper sticker to put on the pristine

bumper of my car:

"There are two important things to remember about Surrealism: frogs,

power tools, and the Lincoln Memorial. "

And yes, it does mention two items and list three. Finally, a bumper

sticker that reflects *my* senseof humor (grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity forged Upon Request

Old October 8th 03, 02:21 PM
David Stevenson

wrote
Reminds me of this joke:

Q. How many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb?

A. Two. One to hold the giraffe, and one to fill the bathtub with
brightly colored machine tools.

I like that one!

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm