Hockey Goalie...

Old June 20th 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Hockey Goalie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMikQ...hockey%20funny

The cats attitude made me laugh. I can barely keep mine away from my
hockey bag! It must be the smell of the gloves.... ;o)

Helen M

Old June 21st 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

HRFLTiger wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMikQ...hockey%20funny

The cats attitude made me laugh. I can barely keep mine away from my
hockey bag! It must be the smell of the gloves.... ;o)

Helen M

Ok, stupid question, but I haven't been watching TV for a few days, Who
won the Stanley Cup? Not that I really care, but the Hurricanes from
Raleigh North Carolina were one game up the last I heard.

Pam S. Hoping for Edmonton to win
Old June 21st 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tanada wrote:
HRFLTiger wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMikQ...hockey%20funny

The cats attitude made me laugh. I can barely keep mine away from my
hockey bag! It must be the smell of the gloves.... ;o)

Helen M

Ok, stupid question, but I haven't been watching TV for a few days,
Who won the Stanley Cup? Not that I really care, but the Hurricanes
from Raleigh North Carolina were one game up the last I heard.

Pam S. Hoping for Edmonton to win

Ach, ick, ick, ick. You made me google it and I see that Carolina won.
That's just *wrong* :-(
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old June 21st 06, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

badwilson wrote:
Tanada wrote:
Ok, stupid question, but I haven't been watching TV for a few days,
Who won the Stanley Cup? Not that I really care, but the Hurricanes
from Raleigh North Carolina were one game up the last I heard.

Pam S. Hoping for Edmonton to win

Ach, ick, ick, ick. You made me google it and I see that Carolina won.
That's just *wrong* :-(

I watched the 7th and final game on Monday, along with most Canadians.
It is so disappointing.
I was cheering for the Oilers and hoping the Cup would return to
Canada. But is was not to be. There is always next year.

Winnie

Old June 21st 06, 08:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tanada wrote:

Ok, stupid question, but I haven't been watching TV for a few
days, Who won the Stanley Cup?

Even stupider question: They still have hockey in JUNE??

Joyce - so not a sports fan!
Old June 22nd 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

badwilson wrote:

Tanada wrote:

HRFLTiger wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMikQ...hockey%20funny

The cats attitude made me laugh. I can barely keep mine away from my
hockey bag! It must be the smell of the gloves.... ;o)

Helen M

Ok, stupid question, but I haven't been watching TV for a few days,
Who won the Stanley Cup? Not that I really care, but the Hurricanes
from Raleigh North Carolina were one game up the last I heard.

Pam S. Hoping for Edmonton to win

Ach, ick, ick, ick. You made me google it and I see that Carolina won.
That's just *wrong* :-(

OOOPS! Sorry about that. Today was the first day I'd turned the tv on
in over a week, and that was just for noise.

Pam S. who's bummed that Edmonton didn't win