Ping! Mosey and Sundance, and efurry kittee

Old June 20th 12, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Ping! Mosey and Sundance, and efurry kittee

DARlink! {{{HuggyHuggy SmmmooootsheeSmmmooootshee}}}
Yez I red purt ov dat tred! Yu did GUD!
I yam soo glad dat weeez Purrtnurz!
--
Pitô.ônya AKA yur Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
Toonya!

[Sundance does cartwheels around the room]

Oh, Toonya, Ize so happee yoo iz bak! Yoo will be so prowd uv
myownself -- wile yoo wuz goned, sum uv da kitteez needid da booteek,
so I opinned itself an had lotz uv kustumerz! Yoo kan reed abowt it in
da thred "Cheap Flights to Austria". But Ize so glad yoo iz bak to
take kare uv it now!

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hi Gize, I yam fynulee bak.
'corz, i kaynt play katsh op, so how ar tingz?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Mosey and Sundance, yuz ar in charje tyll Meowmee returnz tu
Cattyfurrnya.
Dunt wurree bowt me, I hab PawPaw wewll traynt. He wyll tayk gudgud
kayer
ov me, buttid wyll nottid be powztink attawl.

Meowmee wyll be bizitink mine hoomin sisfurz an grandkiddeez bak
Eezt.

Yuz awl kno heow undipendubbel owr sekkerterreez can be!
sigh
--
Pitô.ônya, abzentee Grand Pooh Bah

Old June 21st 12, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

O yu tu r so kyoot tugethur n Sundance did uh wunerful job at yer booteek.
Hym evun rapped uh gift fur Pipps tu gib Ranger.
Dey r of fiting doe horid fyrez, en Kolorado n Nevada,
Fing r fyne heer in da Catmoonity.
So nise tu hab yu bak Pi2nya
Mosey
Vice Grand Pooh Bah

Old June 21st 12, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Fangz Mosey.
Didja get da hole klub lizt, d'ya tink?
P2nya

Old June 21st 12, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Fangz Mosey.

Yer welkom Toonya
Didja get da hole klub lizt, d'ya tink?
P2nya

Nope, nawt awl uf et yet..
Et'z u lot uf wurk, n mai wink MeOwy wun't hulp meh...
Hur sekritari iz tu bizzy wif stuf... *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*
ai m ubowt tu gib up da hole fing. BOSH!!!
Mosey --redi tu goh tu bed sune.

"Mosey =^..^=