Bg dead rat

Old September 18th 13, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Bg dead rat

"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 9/18/2013 4:17 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:

I used to have nice neighbours a few years ago both sides. Now I don't.
It's a sad situation. The other side, we fell about trees. They
insisted I took some down so they could put a fence up so I did it as I
was fed up with the woman knocking on my door and banging on my window.
So she's put up a reed fence. BTW, she is selling her house and wants me
to get rid of my trailer that I get my wood delivered into because it
ruins the kerb appeal. Bad luck on that, eh?

Tweed

Lets hope that when she does move, you get some really nice neighbours.

It's sad when things go wrong with neighbours.

Judith

Hopefully Tweed will get some new, reasonable neighbors! For the most
part I've always had nice neighbors. Except the one woman who rented the
house next door who refused to walk her dog on a leash. She let it poo in
my yard instead. I left a note in her box asking her to conform with the
leash laws. She rang the doorbell one night, *with* her unleashed dog and
started yelling at me, calling me a liar. Fortunately, she moved a month
later. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Jill

I've been lucky with neighbors most of the time. I haven't had too many to
deal with, because I live on a corner and have lived in the same house for
44 years. We did have some unpleasant neighbors for a few years ago, but
they're long gone. I think the unpleasantness started when they decided to
put a decorative block wall between their front yard and ours, and wanted us
to pay half. We refused. After that, her son (about 12 years old) started
making obscene phone calls to us, and she complained if we parked our car on
"her" side of our driveway. That made about half the car in front of her
property. She actually came and asked me to move the car one day when we
were getting ready to go to my grandmother's funeral.

My current next-door neighbors are sweethearts. When we had a big
earthquake several years ago, they came over to make sure I was okay.
They're the ones who take care of my cats when I go away.

Joy

Old September 19th 13, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:

[...]

I'd like to go back 15 years when the neighbours I had all got on well and
liked each other.
When KFC was a perfect nuisance by insisting that part of next door's
orchard was hers, and attacked poor Sally (the true owner) did we fall about
about it? No we didn't.
My neighbour said "our boundaries are not theirs" and we agreed to let them
sort it out between them.
Kitty FC claimed and won it. I wasn't happy about it.
It was Sally's but she wasn't able to defend it against a 4lb cat, half her
size with a very big temper.

Old September 19th 13, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Attitude almost always trumps size. In cats, and often, in people.

Joy

(OT) Dead HDD Abelard Cat anecdotes 3 September 27th 05 10:29 PM
Is my cat dead? BuZZard Cat health & behaviour 13 March 9th 05 01:09 PM
The 'Dead' Cat RobZip Cat health & behaviour 156 August 30th 04 07:34 AM
Went in for X-Ray, came out with dead cat Mary Cat health & behaviour 67 September 12th 03 11:41 PM