Meow, hello agin sort

Old August 31st 03, 01:15 PM
Hotspur

Default Meow, hello agin sort

Meow all kitties. I iz Seti. I wuz heer fur a whil den away cuz de
hoomin meowmie iz, ur so shee sez, bisee. I don beleef hur, but I
pretens. I lif in West Furjinia wif mine siblins Freyr, de oranj kitty
whut tuk kar uf me when I wuz a bitty babeecat, and Ghost, de big
tabby gurlkat who wuz not zaktlee haffi when I comes to lif heer.

Menee purrs fur all dem hoomins an kitties whut needs dem. I nos der
iz a lot.

Purrs, Seti de blakat, fur de Matlick kitties
Old September 1st 03, 03:07 AM
Hotspur

Spook wrote in message . ..
Meow all kitties. I iz Seti. I wuz heer fur a whil den away cuz de
hoomin meowmie iz, ur so shee sez, bisee. I don beleef hur, but I
pretens. I lif in West Furjinia wif mine siblins Freyr, de oranj kitty
whut tuk kar uf me when I wuz a bitty babeecat, and Ghost, de big
tabby gurlkat who wuz not zaktlee haffi when I comes to lif heer.

Menee purrs fur all dem hoomins an kitties whut needs dem. I nos der
iz a lot.

Purrs, Seti de blakat, fur de Matlick kitties

Hi Seti! We rememfurz yu. Weer in an outtta heer tuu. Haff sum fresh feesh
frum thuh Soufstreet Seedaport in Mew York Citee.

:}}}}}}} :}}}}}}} :}}}}}}} :}}}}}}} :}}}}}}}

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook

furry blak kittie wafs paw HIHIHI! Nis to see yoo heer. luks arown
heers sum shrimps I got frum de hoomin coldbox
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I hopes you joy dem. Dey iz tastee.

Owr hoominz iz tryin to katch sum kitties whut libs owtside. Wun uf
dem iz mine own meowmie whut luks like mee. Unuthur wun iz a part
siblin frum a few yeers ago and den der ar to haf sibs frum diz yeer.
Meowmie cot a boykitty an tuk him to be tutored. He wuz unhaffi an
scaped befur Meowmie wunted to let him go.

Purs,
Seti, fur Ghost an Freyr too
Old September 1st 03, 03:56 AM
Spook

Hi Seti! We rememfurz yu. Weer in an outtta heer tuu. Haff sum fresh feesh
frum thuh Soufstreet Seedaport in Mew York Citee.

:}}}}}}} :}}}}}}} :}}}}}}} :}}}}}}} :}}}}}}}

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook

furry blak kittie wafs paw HIHIHI! Nis to see yoo heer. luks arown
heers sum shrimps I got frum de hoomin coldbox
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I hopes you joy dem. Dey iz tastee.

Thay are, fangu!!

Owr hoominz iz tryin to katch sum kitties whut libs owtside. Wun uf
dem iz mine own meowmie whut luks like mee. Unuthur wun iz a part
siblin frum a few yeers ago and den der ar to haf sibs frum diz yeer.
Meowmie cot a boykitty an tuk him to be tutored. He wuz unhaffi an
scaped befur Meowmie wunted to let him go.

Purs,
Seti, fur Ghost an Freyr too

Weel be purrrrin fur all of them tu lurn dat bein in thuh In iz a gud fing.

Spook, for the others too

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 1st 03, 07:59 PM
Sylvia M

"Hotspur" wrote in message
om...
Meow all kitties. I iz Seti. I wuz heer fur a whil den away cuz de
hoomin meowmie iz, ur so shee sez, bisee. I don beleef hur, but I
pretens. I lif in West Furjinia wif mine siblins Freyr, de oranj kitty
whut tuk kar uf me when I wuz a bitty babeecat, and Ghost, de big
tabby gurlkat who wuz not zaktlee haffi when I comes to lif heer.

Menee purrs fur all dem hoomins an kitties whut needs dem. I nos der
iz a lot.

Purrs, Seti de blakat, fur de Matlick kitties

Hihi Seti,
I rememfurr yu (I tink)

Dyna Mo/Mite polytelee

Old September 2nd 03, 02:37 AM
spike&stormy

Hotspur wrote:

Meow all kitties. I iz Seti. I wuz heer fur a whil den away cuz de
hoomin meowmie iz, ur so shee sez, bisee. I don beleef hur, but I
pretens. I lif in West Furjinia wif mine siblins Freyr, de oranj kitty
whut tuk kar uf me when I wuz a bitty babeecat, and Ghost, de big
tabby gurlkat who wuz not zaktlee haffi when I comes to lif heer.

Menee purrs fur all dem hoomins an kitties whut needs dem. I nos der
iz a lot.

Purrs, Seti de blakat, fur de Matlick kitties

Hi, Seti! We rememfurs yu an yur fambly. We iz happee tu see yu agin.

Spike & Stormy, who also habs sekriterry trubbles

Old September 3rd 03, 10:42 PM
Hotspur

spike&stormy wrote in message ...
Hotspur wrote:

Meow all kitties. I iz Seti. I wuz heer fur a whil den away cuz de
hoomin meowmie iz, ur so shee sez, bisee. I don beleef hur, but I
pretens. I lif in West Furjinia wif mine siblins Freyr, de oranj kitty
whut tuk kar uf me when I wuz a bitty babeecat, and Ghost, de big
tabby gurlkat who wuz not zaktlee haffi when I comes to lif heer.

Menee purrs fur all dem hoomins an kitties whut needs dem. I nos der
iz a lot.

Purrs, Seti de blakat, fur de Matlick kitties

Hi, Seti! We rememfurs yu an yur fambly. We iz happee tu see yu agin.

Spike & Stormy, who also habs sekriterry trubbles

Meowee! Hello all kitties. I fink mebe I gotz dat meowmie unner catrol
agin. She iz bedder at goin to de catputer. But she sez tonit onlee a
peek cuz daddy habs a fantasee futbawl draft on de innernet.
Dumdaddee.
i'l get him gud tho. I'll helfs him draft meeheehee

Seti, fur de west furginia gang
Old October 18th 03, 08:11 AM
Miss Violette

hello again, we are just getting back from a long absence, things are normal
with our pooter again except is much faster with the dsl stuff, Miss
violette, who is very pleased with her dsl
om...

Meow Museum MeowMuseum Cat anecdotes 1 December 2nd 04 08:43 PM
Meow Mix CD Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 12 May 23rd 04 06:13 PM
The Mysterious Meow Bev Cat anecdotes 2 January 17th 04 06:08 AM
Meow meow meow [email protected] Cat anecdotes 5 December 28th 03 04:35 PM