Jillitee

Old February 12th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Jillitee

now dat wuuld be funfun, Stormmee, aka *monkeybutt*
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

So longz az no birdies komed by u wud be greatz.

I would! Mine Paw is talkin bout buildin' a 'gility course in da bak
yard when da spring comes.

Ranger

Old February 12th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 10, 9:33 pm, "Granby" wrote:
So longz az no birdies komed by u wud be greatz.

I gotz an iderment, sez WooToo, wy don wee haff HOOMIN jillity?

Wee cud mak dem run roun an jump offur hurblez ann stuff. Da tummles
wud bee da mostes funn.

whispers da Maggie May wuz talkn bout looks around Wascal

--

Dilbert: Don't you think that you're abusing your power?
Wally: What would be the other reasons to have power?

"Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney" wrote in ...

In article
,
Will in New Haven wrote:

Dis iss WooToo, Uncl-sitting wile da ress ub dem r out goin plasez.

Mee ann Maggy May r wachin Jillittee wiff Uncl Bill. Da doggees get
two run an jump offer fings an run in tummelz ann do stuff.

Wy cant kitteez do dat?

Uncl Bill sez dey gotta go wer der Uncl or Meowmie tellz dem an dat
wudn DO four kitteez. An I gree butted cudn wee jus go wer we wanned?

I wike da tummles an da weev polz. I wud onwee jump da reel LOW jumpy-
fings.

An den effurywun wud plaud an sumwun wud gib usses a priz. Dat wooks
gudgud too mee an Maggy May greez.

Idearment?

WooToo

--

But kitties CAN do 'gility! Mine Paw-hoomin was finking about training
me as a 'gility cat. Him saw sum web pages, likehttp://catagility.com/

Ranger
the Mighty Agility Cat

Old February 12th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 11, 9:00 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
dat wuuld be funni but mine hoominz mite die or sumfin furm bein to fluffy,

Uncl Bill iss fluffy two butted I wanna mak him doo wutt I SAY.

Jump over dat FING, Uncl Bill. Now sit. speak. BEG.

WooToo