More about dis Swimming Buzness

Old July 17th 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default More about dis Swimming Buzness

Dis eevnin Uncl Bill eetted his dinner. Den he putted on his baving
sute and wen SWIMMNG.

He did GNOT wate twenny minuss. He did GNOT wate ENNY minuss. Our
Mommy wud GNOT haff aloud dat. Effurybuddy GNOS diss iz rong.

I wuz wurrieed butted hee did com hom ok. Butted den he went intoo da
showermonstur. Butted hee iz ok gnow an wee will go too bed soon.

Iyam gonna tell mommy on him.

--
WooToo, with the support of Maggy May, Sunrise an Bear, r d*g.

Old July 17th 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I knoze wha u iz konserned bout. Da gramby went for dat walkie fingie
againz and den her wented down to da darekittenz house and dey wented in da
pool dere. Her got in da showermonsterz anna iz now readi for bed and WE
ALL WANNA PLAY. We will just run across herself for an hour or so. Willow
not liking this exercise thing these humans are doing!!!!

Old July 17th 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:13:34 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Dis eevnin Uncl Bill eetted his dinner. Den he putted on his baving
sute and wen SWIMMNG.

He did GNOT wate twenny minuss. He did GNOT wate ENNY minuss. Our
Mommy wud GNOT haff aloud dat. Effurybuddy GNOS diss iz rong.

I wuz wurrieed butted hee did com hom ok. Butted den he went intoo da
showermonstur. Butted hee iz ok gnow an wee will go too bed soon.

Iyam gonna tell mommy on him.

I finks you shud. I likes mine baffs, but don unnerstan dis swimmink
bizness. I don fink we katz can swim, but I'ze not gonna try!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/17/2008 12:08:31 AM
Old July 17th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 17, 12:10*am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:13:34 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Dis eevnin Uncl Bill eetted his dinner. Den he putted on his baving
sute and wen SWIMMNG.

He did GNOT wate twenny minuss. He did GNOT wate ENNY minuss. Our
Mommy wud GNOT haff aloud dat. Effurybuddy GNOS diss iz rong.

I wuz wurrieed butted hee did com hom ok. Butted den he went intoo da
showermonstur. Butted hee iz ok gnow an wee will go too bed soon.

Iyam gonna tell mommy on him.

* * * * I finks you shud. I likes mine baffs, but don unnerstan dis swimmink
bizness. I don fink we katz can swim, but I'ze not gonna try!

Wascal: Oh, wee can swim. Wen I waz a young, um, wascal, I gotted into
trubble wit dis bigbig meeeen tomcat on da farm nex dor an hee chasud
me annan chasad me. An I run intoo da streem an swimd aweigh frum him.
Annann he stud on da bank an yelled bad fings at mee, wich I cannot
repeet to an elegant ladycat. Annan it wuzn too bad, butted I wunt
dooo it four fun, I tell yooo dat.

--
Wascal

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 7/17/2008 12:08:31 AM

Old July 17th 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 06:31:21 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Wascal: Oh, wee can swim. Wen I waz a young, um, wascal, I gotted into
trubble wit dis bigbig meeeen tomcat on da farm nex dor an hee chasud
me annan chasad me. An I run intoo da streem an swimd aweigh frum him.
Annann he stud on da bank an yelled bad fings at mee, wich I cannot
repeet to an elegant ladycat. Annan it wuzn too bad, butted I wunt
dooo it four fun, I tell yooo dat.

--
Wascal

Wow!

You is a braffe kitty-kat! Duz you giff lessons?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/17/2008 1:05:41 PM
Old July 17th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wadder iz for drinkink and datz ALL. O T haz jumpted in da grambys baff
water but don stay long but, I finkz himselfz likez water monsters. Piglet
shaking from a chill at the thought.

The other night I ran a bubble bath and Willow went flying thorugh, chased
by O T I suspect, anyuway she hit the water and I swear went straight up,
made a flip and landed on the matt on the floor.
. ..

Old July 18th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 17, 1:06 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 06:31:21 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Wascal: Oh, wee can swim. Wen I waz a young, um, wascal, I gotted into
trubble wit dis bigbig meeeen tomcat on da farm nex dor an hee chasud
me annan chasad me. An I run intoo da streem an swimd aweigh frum him.
Annann he stud on da bank an yelled bad fings at mee, wich I cannot
repeet to an elegant ladycat. Annan it wuzn too bad, butted I wunt
dooo it four fun, I tell yooo dat.

--
Wascal

Wow!

You is a braffe kitty-kat! Duz you giff lessons?

blushes/hangs head I wuz reel skared ub dat tomcat, gnot brafe. I
wud hep yoo lern to swim iffen yoo really WAN too butted I don' fink
it is a gud idearment.

--
Wascal