Maggy May at the Catlimpics

Old August 20th 08, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Maggy May at the Catlimpics

Da gramby sayz her fout da Saintz Barnyards alwayz won da drollink contest.
Willow thinking gramby might be wrong this time.

Piglet looks at willow thinking, "I wish you wud enter som kin of
cuddlesleep eventz, u neffer settlez down."
"Rebecca" wrote in message
[Rebecca tiptoes in so as not to wake Maggy May.]

How iz she doin?

Rebecca, whispering

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Gudgud luk, Maggy May! Yurown fambly iz furry catcomplished!

Rebecca

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
I will be unabailable to giff adbices or utherwize respon four da nex
fyoo dayz beclaws I am starting my cuddlesleep events.

I will be doing singles freestile for da nex six owers.

Den I will rest tonight.

Den I will be doing distance singles cuddlesleep frum Catterday
morning until midnite.

Den I will rest sum mor.

Den mynown dotter an I will be doin da pairs cuddlesleep. Dat will
lass till Munday morning.

Den I will be abul to post agan four awile until da purring and
synchronized purring begins at da end ub nex week.

I haff gnot entured da cuddle-sleep wiff hoomin event beclawz my
shedyool iz alreddy sew crowded.

I wud like to point out dat my furryown d*ggy, Bear, did furry well at
da doglympics, in da indavidule drooling. Wile he did gnot acheeve a
medul, hee finished da corse an wud hab don better but dem
NewFOUNDlundz ar jus twoo gud.

--
Maggy May

Old August 20th 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 20, 12:53*am, "Rebecca"
wrote:
[Rebecca tiptoes in so as not to wake Maggy May.]

How iz she doin?

Rebecca, whispering

She wun da gold (in a free-weigh tie) in da short course
Shee got da silbur (shee gotted tired ub sleepin an started singin to
hurself an loss sum poyntz) in da long form.
Her anna Missy wun da gold in da pears.
She wun a bronz in da cuddle-sleep wiff hoomin. Shee wuz peard wif
sumwun hoo gotted two ressluss an sheee had to sing him a lullyby.

Neow shee is resting four da big purr-off at da end ub da weak.

--
WooToo, frum da Catlympics

"Rebecca" wrote in message

[...]

Maggy May- Hide quoted text -

Old August 20th 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

ping Maggy May Granby Cat community 6 July 7th 08 11:41 PM
Maggy May haz a Kweschun Will in New Haven Cat community 8 April 4th 08 05:20 PM
Sum Kwik Kweschunz four Maggy May Will in New Haven Cat community 1 March 31st 08 06:38 PM
I has a problum Maggy May Will in New Haven Cat community 10 March 28th 08 09:00 PM
Deer Maggy May Will in New Haven Cat community 5 March 23rd 08 10:48 PM