arriving at the ball

Old October 12th 09, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

Default arriving at the ball

This cud happen but my meowmie wudn't be able to get into thuh
teleporter cuz of Mr. Arther Itis and she duzn't like the smell of
fish. She wud probly drink all thuh nip tea tho.

Little Kitty, shoor Meowmie will smell fish on her breth and wunder
ware she got it

On Oct 9, 1:56*am, "Stormmmee" wrote:
i nefur sharez da menu wif mine hoominz beclawz i figurez dey mite tryta get
inna prter to eatz it, Trudi

--
Have a great day"Little Kitty" wrote in message

On Oct 8, 12:02 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 20:55:50 -0700 (PDT), Little
Kitty's nimble, little paws typed:

HuiHiHi MmAnais. Ize glad I rekognize sum old frends heer cuz I hav
bin gone a long tyme cheering up my meowmie who hazn't bin feeling
good all yeer. I just cudn't miss being at the Jellicle Ball. Yew
look reel luvlee.

Little Kitty, who haz missed all her frendz

HiHi Liddle Kitty!

I'fe missed yoo too! [hedbump] But I iz glad dat
yoo made it for da Ball, so grab a plate of fuds,
have sum nip-shampayne [pours her a flute] and sit
down and joyne usses! An I hope dat yue meowmie
feelz bedder soon!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/8/2009 1:01:13 PM

Fangu. *Meowmie has GT to perk up. *We got lotsa things that need
doing. *I can't help her wif much of that stuff cuz I don't hav
thumz. *Nip shampayne sounds good and, letz see....sum shrimpz
andsardeenz in da blanket and samon fillay to start wif. *Meowmie got
my weight all thuh way down to 15 poundz so I gess I kin splurj a
liddle.

Little Kitty, not going to tell Meowmie wot wuz on thuh menew- Hide quoted text -

Old October 12th 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

HiHiHi Little Kitty!
we mizzez yu heer, ya kno...buttid itz empurrtint tu tayke kayer uv owr
hoominz ya kno...
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 12th 09, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

da soft usta be too fluffy ta efin catsider da trip inna porter, but while
her kan pazz on mozt fishees, her lobez scallupz anna duckie bird, trudi