The band starts to play...

Old November 16th 10, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default The band starts to play...

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 05:27:58 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

da hoomin iz still so sad hersef haz notted efin
been ableta write a obiturary fur da tiger man like hersef did fur tv... so
itz juzt kinda hardta getz owrsefz started...

[A 'porter twinkles in a hotel suite in central
Illinois, and a small Persian girl cat steps out.
She quickly headbutts the other cats and proceeds
straight to Anti Soft. She twines herself around
her ankles to let her know that she is there, then
takes a big - for a little Persian - jump into her
lap. She rubs her face against Anti Soft's and
purrs softly as if to say:

"I knoze dat yoo iz sadsad, but remembfut dat
time heelz awl wounds, and dat soon, awl dat you
will haff are da gudgud memoreez. Itz hard fur
hoomanz to knoze dat dere kitties are smilink at
dem from da Bridge. Tiger an TV continue to lubb
you, efen from far away."

She puts her little paws around Anti Soft's neck,
rubs faces, and as quickly as she appeared, is
gone...]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/15/2010 7:08:21 PM
Old November 16th 10, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

what a nice visit, i know all you say is correct, and most days its fine,
but not all days, but it is getting better, soft
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/15/2010 7:08:21 PM

Old November 16th 10, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Havva cuppa nip tea an sum quakkerz, dear.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
trudi hugs her frunz... der iz nofin fur ursefta du but thankz fur da
offur, trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Pipps n Sqweex heer, Iz dere innyfing we kan dew tew hulp yoo Trudi?
Mosey telled usses abaowt awl yew hab been fru n owr famlee iz sew
sad but we wunna hulp yew . Kan we gib yew uh huggie fur komfurt? We
luffs yew.
Purrs n prayers fur yer hoomins snet wif luvz.
Sqweex gibs da keyboard bak tew Mosey
owr hoomin mommy haz wadder in hur ize.

ursef haz heped more dan ursef willz efur knowz, by bein sucha gud
MC fur da ball ursef haz mad owrz howzes twibutez eezer dan dey
ofurwize mite haf been.

I haz one more thing i hasta du befur da ball endz, well akshulli
two butted dey iza same thing furm tv anna tiger... when tv knowed
himz wuz gowinto da brige him writed a letter i hasta read owt, himz
gifed itsef ta tiger, den whenna fire monzterz eated owrz howze,
tiger seed where i hided mine skort buk whenna stranger fire hoomin
chucked minsef owtta howze... him putted tv's letterz anna sum of
hizown in mine skort buk knowin i wuld get itsef bak... itz juzt
beri sad... da hoomin iz still so sad hersef haz notted efin been
ableta write a obiturary fur da tiger man like hersef did fur tv...
so itz juzt kinda hardta getz owrsefz started...

trudi hugz herown furnd fur carein.

[Rebecca notices that Trudi is having trouble about something]

Whuss rong, Trudi? Iz dere enneefing I kan do to hewp?

Rebecca

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
fang ursef, and trudi sidles away, MH barbi, OEJ, chester and
storrmmee move silently unnotized through the eatery and ball rum,

beside everycat appears a little television shaped card, in the
screen is a picture of tiger and tv doing their best impression of
kung fukittees, no cat really notices them...

meanwhile trud steeles hersef for what she must do next...

OEJ: trudi its ok ifin ursef takez yourown time, da catmunitee
willz unnerstand itz hard fur ursef when dey hearz...

Trudi: i knowz, i knowz, i juzt izunt usta bein a sissy, i iza
surfifur anna az such shudint be lettin minesef getz so beri
emtional

Barbi; beree qweetlee, ursef iz dowin juzt fine, getsa dwink anna
relax, mayhapz dat nize sekund wurld kittee will azk ursefta danze

"Rebecca" wrote in message
I fingk we will haz da bestest vyoo frum heer in da kortyard. I
fingk sum kitteez haz alreddy spottid dereown lubbed wunz.

Rebecca

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
ursef sure iz dowin a nize job of bein da MC fur diz ball, duz
ursef think dat we shuld go inna courtyard here or atta
cathedrall ta see ifin we kan see owrz lofed onez atta brige?
Trudi
"Rebecca" wrote in message
[Between numbers, Rebecca addresses the assembled kitties and
others.]

Iz efurrywun injoyin demselvez (esept, uv korse, when
kontemplatin doze we haz lost in da last yeer)? Da buffay iz
opin, da band will take rekwestz, an yoo kan still make
tribyoots. Pleez let myownself kno if dere iz enneefing yoo
needz.

Rebecca

"CommunityKitties" wrote in message
news:48KdnWyMf8M0sEnRnZ2dnUVZ_vqdnZ2d@powerusenet. com...
As the kitties gathered at Restaurant Tallivent enjoy their
meals, the
staff kitties quietly open a kitty-sized door hidden under a
sideboard
and usher a group of kitties carrying large cases through.
Shortly
afterwards the sounds of a band tuning their instruments can
be heard.

The Maître d' cat approaches the table and addresses the
gathered kitties:

"Mesdames et messieurs, I am pleased to announce that ze
ballroom is now
open, ze band has assembled and is preparing to play, and a
buffet of our
finest appetizers and deserts has been prepared. You are all
welcome to
repair to ze ballroom if you would like."

Old November 16th 10, 06:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

[Sundance trots up]

Dere yoo iz, Sweetee! Is yoo doin OK. Iz dere enneefing I kan git yoo? I
duznt want yurownself to feel neglektid.

Sundance

Old November 16th 10, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Fangu, Sunnydanze Dere...
I hab bin endjoyink da moozik yu hab bin playink.
Yu ar uh berry gudgud dizk-Jokkey!

Pit2nya, AKA Sweetee.