Mama Zoo UPDATE - keep purrs coming

Old June 13th 04, 06:03 AM
Marina

"JoJo" wrote
I'm not sure what it is, maybe it's the purrs you are sending my way, but
Mama Zoo has decided to eat on her own today!!!!!

So glad to hear that she is improving already. Never underestimate the Power
of the Purr! ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old June 13th 04, 09:40 AM
polonca12000

Soncek is very happy to hear his and others' purrs are working. He continues
to purr and I continue to send very best wishes and hugs for both of you,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"JoJo" wrote in message
snip Please keep the purrs and prayers coming, they seem to be working!
THANK
YOU!!!!!! Please give your kitties a treat of tuna water in my thanks for
all the purrs they are sending out!

PS - as far as me - I'm still "stresed", but isn't that part of life? I
work full time, I go to school which takes up any free time, and fostering
is the small bright spots of my days. Nothing like a little furry face
purring in yours that makes your troubles briefly go away.

I'm sorry, now I'm venting. I'm done now.
--
JoJo
http://home.comcast.net/~zookeepr/Index.htm

Old June 13th 04, 12:50 PM
Cati

Glad to hear there is some improvement. The purrs contnue here. Grizzy
always glad of a reason to purr as she loves it anyway.

Cati, Mistoffeelees and ~Grizzy
"JoJo" wrote in message
I'm not sure what it is, maybe it's the purrs you are sending my way, but
Mama Zoo has decided to eat on her own today!!!!! AND it's staying down

boot! So far looking good. Did call vet to leave message, although she

was
off today (how rude taking a day off in Mama's time of need *smile*)

I'm not sure if this means we're out of the woods or not. Her temp
continues to show normal readings (although she is none too thrilled w/the
method of getting temps).

I do have her in an excercise pen so she can't get out. It allows me to
easily monitor her activities. I hate doing it, but it's either that or

use
the squirt bottle to make her come out from under the bed (what a mean
meowmie I am!)

Old June 13th 04, 05:30 PM
Adrian

Purrs continuing!
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.