Mama Zoo Update and other rambling

Old July 7th 04, 02:52 AM
JoJo

Default Mama Zoo Update and other rambling

I just wanted to say thanks for the power of the purr - it must have worked
exceptionally well. I would like to report Mama Zoo is acting her normal
self, no apparent signs of FIP, but she is actually acting abnormally - and
I don't mean this in a bad way. For a while she was getting moody and
didn't want any of the other cats/kittens to bother her. Now she's actually
trying to play with my two fosters - well semi play semi mother - I swear
she was trying to pick Salsa up by the nape of the neck, Salsa was getting
quite mad with her. She's actually given chase a few times. Maybe she's
schizophrenic?

Meanwhile little Tortilla - the other foster, keeps following after Tiny
Shorty, walking side by side - it's kinda cute, like he's looking for a big
brother. And I think Tortilla should be renamed Alfredo - he's not Mexican,
he's Italian. At least 5 times this afternoon he climbed up on my lap
trying to get to my spaghetti. Of course Licorice, Baby Max and Stumbles
came to investigate. Is there anything these cats won't eat????

Everyone's runny butts is under control and seems as if litter box problems
are solved as well w/the babies.

And just one little off to the side rant - why is it that given 500+
channels on TV there still isn't a darned thing on to watch??????

JoJo

Old July 10th 04, 02:18 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", "JoJo"
artfully composed this message within
on 06 Jul 2004:

I just wanted to say thanks for the power of the purr - it must
have worked exceptionally well. I would like to report Mama Zoo
is acting her normal self, no apparent signs of FIP, but she is
actually acting abnormally - and I don't mean this in a bad way.
For a while she was getting moody and didn't want any of the
other cats/kittens to bother her. Now she's actually trying to
play with my two fosters - well semi play semi mother - I swear
she was trying to pick Salsa up by the nape of the neck, Salsa
was getting quite mad with her. She's actually given chase a
few times. Maybe she's schizophrenic?

I think she is named Mama for a reason. lol One of the perpetual
types. I'm glad the FIP never manifested. Do you think it was the Vit
C?

--
Cheryl

Old July 11th 04, 01:34 AM
JoJo

Actually never got around to getting the Vit C. Have no clue - I suspect
maybe a "stomach flu" or something as she was eating on her own within a
day. Now she's such an attention hound I'm thinking it was a ploy for more
attention - I don't put anything past them! grin

Tomorrow after I drop of my babies at the shelter (so sad) I need to stop at
pet store. There's a GNC nearby so head there too. And for now, no more
fostering, I need a break (But I LOVE babies). Two of mine are having
spraying issues. I'm hoping they're just stressed from revolving door of
felines.