Dinner iz surrfed!

Old December 26th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Dinner iz surrfed!

[Rebecca whispers]

Yes, Sundance wuz goin to ask Pit2nya to go steddy wif him -- she muss hab
sed yes!

Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:23:30 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

I wuuld likta sitz wif yourownsefz, me anna lucy iz hafin a wonnerful
time,
Walkz wif hiz furnd, paw in paw wif luferly lucy... I knowz i kan haf dem
all butted lobsterz iz sumfin dat furri iz alltime talkin 'bowt so i
thinked
i wuld likta eat dat furzt, Chester

[leaning conspiratorialy toward the girl-cats, Anaïs meows:] "Did you
gurlz see Pi2nya an Sundance up on da dek? Dey wuz lukin at eech ofur
wif starz in dere eyez! I'ze so happy dat dey fownd eech ofur!"

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/25/2006 10:51:13 PM

Old December 27th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sundance saunters in, Pit2nya on hiz arm
Both: Hiiya efurrykittee!
Du wee smell Lopsturrr???

Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca whispers]

Yes, Sundance wuz goin to ask Pit2nya to go steddy wif him -- she
muss hab sed yes!

Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:23:30 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

I wuuld likta sitz wif yourownsefz, me anna lucy iz hafin a
wonnerful time,
Walkz wif hiz furnd, paw in paw wif luferly lucy... I knowz i kan
haf dem all butted lobsterz iz sumfin dat furri iz alltime talkin
'bowt so i thinked
i wuld likta eat dat furzt, Chester

[leaning conspiratorialy toward the girl-cats, Anaïs meows:] "Did you
gurlz see Pi2nya an Sundance up on da dek? Dey wuz lukin at eech ofur
wif starz in dere eyez! I'ze so happy dat dey fownd eech ofur!"

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/25/2006 10:51:13 PM

--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 27th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:25:37 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Sundance saunters in, Pit2nya on hiz arm
Both: Hiiya efurrykittee!
Du wee smell Lopsturrr???

Hihi you two!

Don't you gize luk radiant!

Yes, datz lopster, buttid its just cooking - dey haffent effen served
da appy-tizers yet! We'ze just haffink a liddle Holiday drink - why
don'rt you gize joyne usses? [gestures to an empty double cushion]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/27/2006 10:05:23 AM

Old December 29th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 14:31:23 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

*tiger looks away purtindin not ta hear anna smilin to hizownsef*

[Tiger's is distracted by a number of white-coated wait-kitties
bringing large silver platters to the table: Oysters, Langoustines,
Crémée Brûlée de fois gras, and Mousies and mushrooms
in puff-pastry. They then pour each kitty a bit of white wine, and
leave. Meows of "Bon apatite" echo around the table]

Umm, dis awl luks furry gud, where shall we start?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/28/2006 7:39:48 PM

Old December 30th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 18:59:09 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

letz try dat puffy pastree it smellz veri gud, Tiger pushing the plate
between demselves

[The Captain, dressed in his white uniform makes his way through the
guests, headbutting and shaking or kissing paws, wishing all of the
guests a Happy Mew Yeer!]

"We is now off ov da coast of Souf Karolina, and shud be at Young
Island by Sunday fur da Mew Yeer's Party on da Island. A healfy an
prosperous Mew Yeer to all ov mew!"

[At the same time, another group of wait-kitties cleans up the
appitizer plates, and sets down platters of the Lopster, Prime Rib of
Roast Beast wif Black Truffle; and Medallionz of Veal poivrade. One
waiter catches Anaïs' eye, and sets down an extra plate of Lobster
between Chester and Lucy. Cleo's sommelier walks around pouring
appropriate glasses of wine for each kitty.]

Boy I can feel it gettink warmer already, my luf! After dinner, letz
relaks on da dek, hokay?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/30/2006 12:33:24 PM
Old December 30th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:40:23 -0500, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

[...]

how do i open up the lopster? my tooth is furry powerful but this is
hard to do. will the wait-kitties open up the lopster if i ask? i
neffur had it before.
beauty

Old December 31st 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:26:30 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's little, agile
paws typed:

how do i open up the lopster? my tooth is furry powerful but this is
hard to do. will the wait-kitties open up the lopster if i ask? i
neffur had it before.
beauty

[Large, grey Chartreaux leans over] Bon swar, mam'selle Beauty!
Permittay-mwa d muh presentay! I am Jacques Chat-Clouseau, and zees
eez my wink, Bridget!

Ahhh, yourself needz sum help weef zees, eh? See zeese leetel hammerz
ofur heer? Simply smack zee clawz like zees, and heer [puts it on
Beauty's plate] eez zee meet! Just dip eet into zees nip-butter heer,
and voilah! Zere eez a luffly nibble, eh?

Now for zee tayle, we snap eet off ov zee body, zen hold eet wif boff
rear pawz, and slide zees fork een wif owr frunt pawz, and Voila! zee
tayle meet pops rite owt. [Places it on Beauty's plate]

Of cawz, zee wait-staff wood be delighted to do eet fur yourownself
also!

[Pours some nip-Pouilly Fuisse for everyone] Ummm, a luffly wine,
non?

Ahhh, I weel enjoy zees Noo Yeerz holiday in zee Caribbean sun!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old December 31st 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 19:34:38 -0500, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau
wrote:

[...]

merci pour cette explication. j'adore la langoustine avec beurre et du
the de cataire.
beauty