I iz muc betterer today

Old April 7th 07, 12:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default I iz muc betterer today

dear furndz efur mine hoomanz wuz wurried fur nufin, or da threat of da
NAZTI TED who stealz pee or yourown wonnerful purrz anna care of mine wife
kitty heped minesef, I iz muc betterer diz mornin anna ta proofit ta soft i
efin let hersef see minesef playin wifa turbo skratcher, Thank alla
yoursefz fur yourown catcern, ... spekalli unka Dan who iza almozt a
purrfekt hooman, Tiger

Old April 7th 07, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Tiger, Iz gld youownself is bedder. When my seckretary talked to soft, she
was koncerned because of all the kitty ailments in da out. I am sure
yourown wife kiddy was a great help to yourownself. Piglet sitting on the
printer and purring in spite of the
Baskit Hound watching closely.

Old April 7th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 06:00:10 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

dear furndz efur mine hoomanz wuz wurried fur nufin, or da threat of da
NAZTI TED who stealz pee or yourown wonnerful purrz anna care of mine wife
kitty heped minesef, I iz muc betterer diz mornin anna ta proofit ta soft i
efin let hersef see minesef playin wifa turbo skratcher, Thank alla
yoursefz fur yourown catcern, ... spekalli unka Dan who iza almozt a
purrfekt hooman, Tiger

Purrrrrrrrrr......... [Petite Purrsian smooches Tiger on the top of
his head]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/7/2007 12:43:33 PM
Old April 7th 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Datz furry gud to heer, Tiger buddy. Iz dere enneefing Pitoonya or
myownself kan git yoo?

Sundance, with Pitoonya still close by

Old April 8th 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef, da onliezt purlim here today iz soft wuuldint share herown
slice of ham wif ani of uses, Tiger
rthlink.net...

Old April 8th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

no i iz fine now, butted i iz glad you iz near... duz you suzpoze we shuld
trata get rid of dat green sqwirl? Tiger, grateful for his yellow brofur

Old April 8th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 12:27:56 -0500, "Stormmee"
wrote:

thank yourownsef, da onliezt purlim here today iz soft wuuldint share herown
slice of ham wif ani of uses, Tiger

o no! tell soft she must share or else you will hurk!
beauty

arthlink.net...

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dear furndz efur mine hoomanz wuz wurried fur nufin, or da threat of da
NAZTI TED who stealz pee or yourown wonnerful purrz anna care of mine

wife
kitty heped minesef, I iz muc betterer diz mornin anna ta proofit ta

soft
efin let hersef see minesef playin wifa turbo skratcher, Thank alla
yoursefz fur yourown catcern, ... spekalli unka Dan who iza almozt a
purrfekt hooman, Tiger

Too hot today Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 33 March 15th 06 03:47 AM
TED Today... Mathew Kagis Cat anecdotes 3 March 7th 06 05:03 AM
2 today Adrian Cat anecdotes 24 July 8th 05 10:42 PM
Today John Biltz Cat anecdotes 3 April 5th 04 08:58 PM