Catnada Day Partee

Old July 5th 07, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Catnada Day Partee

ofur der onna table, anna deri iz efurithin you kuld pozzibli wantz, efin
some nip wine, Chester gladta see hizown furnd
Granby wrote in message
Piglet leaves the party for a moment and ports to Lewi's house. Are you
readi to go? She leads Lewi into the proter and sets the controls for the
party. The porter twinkles and they step out to join the celebration.

Lewi
heads straight for his friend Chester and offers headbutts.
Le bon soir mon Chester d'ami, oł la nourriture est? Pardon me, good

evening
my friend Chester, where is trhe food?

"Stormmee" wrote in message
yez i am veri gladta be here, Tiger
The Porter Cats wrote in message
k.net...
Yes, Happee Catnada Day! Rusty shure knows how to frow a pardee.

Bear

"Sundance" wrote in message
t...
Happee Catnada Day to alla yoo Catnadian kitteez an dere hoominz!

Sundance

"Rusty" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 29, 5:32 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
you haz lotz fur uses ta do, Tiger impurressed

I don't what my guests to be bored.

There are mo

The Snow Birds are going to showoff tomorrow over Parliament Hill.
They are not birdies, but planes flying in formation.

If any kitty is interested in music, the Jazz Festival is on, and
tonite there is the outdoor Opera Under the Stars . Tomorrow there

are
free concerts all day at the National Art Centre.
The city is going all out to celebrate Catnada's 140th purrsday.

Rusty, practising his rendition of O Canada

Old July 5th 07, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you kan be at bof partiez, we iz kitteez an haz 9 lifez anna time iz at owr
konveenyinze, Chester, eatin at bof partiez, as he seez beauty doin
Granby wrote in message
Piglet apologizes to Lewi as they ae at the wrong party, and they reenter
the porter and go to the fourth of july party. Things like this happen

when
you are a veri crozed eyed kat.

Old July 7th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Yes, fangkz, it wuz funfun. I likez Catnada.

Sundance, whose mom likes Canada, too

"Rusty" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 1, 1:51 pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
Happee Catnada Day to alla yoo Catnadian kitteez an dere hoominz!

Sundance

Fangs Sundance! Hope you enjoyed yourself at my partee.

Rusty

Old July 9th 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owr furry iz catnadian so we likez it a bunc, Tiger
Sundance wrote in message
t...
Yes, fangkz, it wuz funfun. I likez Catnada.

Sundance, whose mom likes Canada, too

"Rusty" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old July 15th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Well, since time can stand still on rpcc, Ize would like to send a furry
belated Catnada Day to all the Catnadian families on rpcc.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old July 15th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

On Jul 14, 7:43?pm, "Ray or Fran" wrote:
Well, since time can stand still on rpcc, Ize would like to send a furry
belated Catnada Day to all the Catnadian families on rpcc.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Huff Puff Sigh. Well, Ize glad Ize not thuh onlee one coming late to
thuh partee. Hi Puddi, long tyme no see! Cats don't care about
tyme. Meowmie's bin having trubble wif her eyez again and now she
can't figger out how to navigayte thuh dum Google groups display. Iz
ther any food left?

Little Kitty, in her noo cashual outfit of red and white just fur
Catnada Day

Old July 23rd 07, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
DMcN

Hihi Puddi Cat,

I'm efun later than you :-)
Fangu fur the wishes.
I had a fine Catnada Day but I dont like the nite part when there ar all the lites
and loud noyses inna sky. They cood leaf that part out an Id be fine with it.