I Gotted Stake Juce

Old July 14th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default I Gotted Stake Juce

Mine Mommy Micki anand Uncl Bill anan my fafurite kumpany, Ant
Beffurly, waz eetin bigbig stakes dat mommy had kooked on da grill.
Bear wuz gettin peeces ub fat an sum bonez butted I wuz wookin at da
platter dat wuz full ub deeWISHUS stake juce.

An dey GIBBED it too mee. It wuz sew gud. It had widdle peeces ub
stake in it an lots anan lots ub juce. I fink Ant Beffurly talk dem
intoo gibbin it too mee. Dey yooshully giff sumfin like dat too Bear
butted he had enuff.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN
ub KORSE dat song iz abowte mee

Old July 14th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 13, 7:06 pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
Yumyum! Yoo wuz furry lukky!

Bear alreddy had too much annan Maggy May annan Missy wuz aseep
upstares. Annan I wud NEFFUR sugggess waking up kitteez hoo wuz
seepin. An WooToo don' wike peepl fudz. So dat weft mee an da parrots.
Annan efferybudy wikes mee bettur.

--
Sunrize, DA PRITTY WUN

"Give UP, the boid fedrs is RZ" - yr neborhd Sqrlz

Old July 14th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T
Awwwww da Gramby gifzez me dat but not Piglet kauze it makez her PUKE. OUCH
Piglet, why u hit me on myown headz?

Young man u shud not sayz puke, you sayz frow up.

Old July 14th 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 13, 10:56*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Did yur tung get tyred, wif awlla dat likkin ?

No, butted I wud stop effury few minusses an purr at mine mommie an
Uncl Bill an speshully Ant Beffurlee, beclawz shee iz onlee heer
sumtimz. Wunce Buddy Parrut walked ontoo da counter an I THOT abowt
wackin him butted momee wuvz him, so I din' do it. Uncl Bill cam offur
an sed "step up" an Buddy stood on his arm an tride to bited him
butted Uncl Bill putted him bak in his kaje.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN

--
Pitô.ônya

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Mine Mommy Micki anand Uncl Bill anan my fafurite kumpany, Ant
Beffurly, waz eetin bigbig stakes dat mommy had kooked on da grill.
Bear wuz gettin peeces ub fat an sum bonez butted I wuz wookin at da
platter dat wuz full ub deeWISHUS stake juce.

An dey GIBBED it too mee. It wuz sew gud. It had widdle peeces ub
stake in it an lots anan lots ub juce. I fink Ant Beffurly talk dem
intoo gibbin it too mee. Dey yooshully giff sumfin like dat too Bear
butted he had enuff.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN
ub KORSE dat song iz abowte mee- Hide quoted text -