O mai

Old August 7th 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default O mai

I wuz in da winnow sill, gnot doin nuffin, lettin peepl see da byooty
dat iz mee. Bear had jus walkd Uncl Bill an I fink da hoomins wuz
gonna eet der fudz.

DEN, a reel, reel bigbig kittee cam out ub da treez acrost da rode.
Hee wuz furry feerse wookin an had funny eers.

I musta mad sum noyse beclaws Uncl Bil cam to da winnow. An he tole me
dat Bob woun com in r hous an gnot to wurry. So I didn wurry.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Hoomin note: I never saw our local bobcat in the daylight before. He
wasn't out of the trees very long I bet. Surnise probably reacted when
she first saw him and he was back in the trees pretty quick after
that. We have seen tracks. Once I saw his eyes in the night and Bear
often seems to be reacting to his smell but this is the first time I
have seen him.

Our local population of indoor-outdoors and ferals never seems to get
reduced, even though this is a predator that could take a cat right
out of a tree, unlike the coyotes. And no one seems to have lost a
dog. He's very short-coupled and muscular. I bet he weighs thirty
pounds or a little more.

--
Will in New Haven
Old August 7th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

I wuz in da winnow sill, gnot doin nuffin, lettin peepl see da byooty
dat iz mee. Bear had jus walkd Uncl Bill an I fink da hoomins wuz
gonna eet der fudz.

DEN, a reel, reel bigbig kittee cam out ub da treez acrost da rode.
Hee wuz furry feerse wookin an had funny eers.

I musta mad sum noyse beclaws Uncl Bil cam to da winnow. An he tole me
dat Bob woun com in r hous an gnot to wurry. So I didn wurry.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

I'z nefur seen a bob-da-cat. I fink dats good. I'z heard dat dey sometimez
eat kitties, and I don't wanna get eaten.

Dat sounds purrty scary.

Ranger
who hopes to never see a bobcat in his back yard
Old August 7th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oooohhhh, I dozen want offer see one of deem. UP are brae to stay in ad
window to effendi look at itself. Willow running under the chair.
news

Old August 8th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze nebber seen a Bob da kat, but weze see koyotez an dey is furry
skarry. Dey eet d*gz an kittiez. An weze seed skwirls an possums an
skunkz an rakoonz, too. Weze in da city, not da kuntry.

Booker

Old August 8th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 7, 5:18 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Oooohhhh, I dozen want offer see one of deem. UP are brae to stay in ad
window to effendi look at itself.

Butted Uncl Bill was heer and _Bear_ Dey wunt let a big kittee hurted
mee. Maybee dey wud hafta thro Buddy Parrot at him. I wud pittee da
kittee.

--
Will in New Haven
"Never try to outstubborn a cat." - Robert Heinlein

Willow running under the chair."Ranger Greykitten"

news

Old August 8th 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 13:47:07 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

I wuz in da winnow sill, gnot doin nuffin, lettin peepl see da byooty
dat iz mee. Bear had jus walkd Uncl Bill an I fink da hoomins wuz
gonna eet der fudz.

DEN, a reel, reel bigbig kittee cam out ub da treez acrost da rode.
Hee wuz furry feerse wookin an had funny eers.

I musta mad sum noyse beclaws Uncl Bil cam to da winnow. An he tole me
dat Bob woun com in r hous an gnot to wurry. So I didn wurry.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Bob is a kitty so nip will make him happi. If he comes in from da out,
giff him nip.
Cinder who loves nip

Old August 8th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 13:47:07 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

[...]

Jus be caweful! Dems is bigbig kittiez dat kan hurt! I'ze sure dat he
wuz jus admirink yur bootiful self!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/7/2008 7:42:18 PM