Fred still critical but purrs working

Old October 9th 09, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Fred still critical but purrs working

TED jist alled. Fred iz nough wakin up frum hiz sekund oppurashun
tuday. TED sed she hadda du sum kreatif surgeree ana iz amazed dat
Fred came frew. He iz still in furry criticul condishun sew ar next
hurdull iz fur him tu mayk it frew da nite. Howsumeffur da purrrz haff
helpt him get diz far ana he iz a fiter sew we ar not giffin up hope.
We kno effurycat iz purrrin ana we wanna sey fangu effun dough rite
nough we cant replie tu eech ana effurry wun.

Ana ar humin wantz tu sey fangu tu alla da humin sekritareez fur der
suppurt.

We luff yew all.

Ralph de Ralf, now daring to hope,
meowing for himself, his clowder, and his humin
Old October 9th 09, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

*HMPH!* We shud be the TEDs. We are takin gud care of Fred!

We are checking rpcc constintly fur news. Mew get some rest, Anti Gabrielle.

The Porter cats, purring along with the rest of rpcc

Old October 9th 09, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 8, 7:08*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
TED jist alled. Fred iz nough wakin up frum hiz sekund oppurashun
tuday. TED sed she hadda du sum kreatif surgeree ana iz amazed dat
Fred came frew. He iz still in furry criticul condishun sew ar next
hurdull iz fur him tu mayk it frew da nite. Howsumeffur da purrrz haff
helpt him get diz far ana he iz a fiter sew we ar not giffin up hope.
We kno effurycat iz purrrin ana we wanna sey fangu effun dough rite
nough we cant replie tu eech ana effurry wun.

Ana ar humin wantz tu sey fangu tu alla da humin sekritareez fur der
suppurt.

We luff yew all.

Ralph de Ralf, now daring to hope,

Maggy May iz pakin hur overgnite stuff to go watsh ober himself. She
gnows knot to innerfere wiff medicul quipment, sew shee may not be
able to cuddle himself. Butted shee will purr reel soff an hum kitty
lullybies for him. Shee iz well-rested and don' mine staying up awl
gnight.

--
WooToo

Old October 9th 09, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:08:20 -0700 (PDT), The Ajo
Clowder's nimble, little paws typed:

TED jist alled. Fred iz nough wakin up frum hiz sekund oppurashun
tuday. TED sed she hadda du sum kreatif surgeree ana iz amazed dat
Fred came frew. He iz still in furry criticul condishun sew ar next
hurdull iz fur him tu mayk it frew da nite. Howsumeffur da purrrz haff
helpt him get diz far ana he iz a fiter sew we ar not giffin up hope.
We kno effurycat iz purrrin ana we wanna sey fangu effun dough rite
nough we cant replie tu eech ana effurry wun.

Ana ar humin wantz tu sey fangu tu alla da humin sekritareez fur der
suppurt.

We luff yew all.

Ralph de Ralf, now daring to hope,
meowing for himself, his clowder, and his humin

Dis iz better nooz, an I iz purrink fur
hisownseff. Purrrrrrrrrr.................

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/8/2009 11:15:00 PM
Old October 9th 09, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

Ize still purring too. concentrayting on Fred
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Little Kitty, beleeving, beleeving
Old October 9th 09, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

The Ajo Clowder wrote:

TED jist alled. Fred iz nough wakin up frum hiz sekund oppurashun
tuday. TED sed she hadda du sum kreatif surgeree ana iz amazed dat
Fred came frew. He iz still in furry criticul condishun sew ar next
hurdull iz fur him tu mayk it frew da nite. Howsumeffur da purrrz haff
helpt him get diz far ana he iz a fiter sew we ar not giffin up hope.
We kno effurycat iz purrrin ana we wanna sey fangu effun dough rite
nough we cant replie tu eech ana effurry wun.

Ana ar humin wantz tu sey fangu tu alla da humin sekritareez fur der
suppurt.

We luff yew all.

Ralph de Ralf, now daring to hope,
meowing for himself, his clowder, and his humin

I'm purrrin and no reply iz nessessary. Please know that my thoughts are
with you and the other Fred. I hope he's feelin bedder suun and not too
uncomfortable. Sleep and heal, Fred.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

--
Regards,
Fred

Old October 9th 09, 08:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

we iz still purrin anna duzint wurri bowt anzerin efuricat, juzt keepz uses
updated anna letz yoruown hoominz know alla uses iz owt here purrin anna
prayin... Tiger, who iz sure da purrz anna prayerz iz why TV is still wif
soft

--
Have a great day