Gud Nooz - Fred iz beddur

Old October 11th 09, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default Gud Nooz - Fred iz beddur UPDATE

The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Fred iz duin well, akordin tu TED. Hiz kidneez ana liffur ar reboundin
sew we jist hasta wurree bowt weather hiz bladdar kin heel.
Ralph, pausing on the dance floor to give an update

Weez sening bladr heelin purs fur Fred. TuTu
Old October 11th 09, 08:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ratfinx

Go Fred!!!

Weze still purrin fur yu buddy.
Ratfinx
Old October 11th 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 11, 12:19*am, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Fred iz duin well, akordin tu TED. Hiz kidneez ana liffur ar reboundin
sew we jist hasta wurree bowt weather hiz bladdar kin heel.
* Ralph, pausing on the dance floor to give an update

Maggy May sits up on the binkie that Piglet put in place for her

Hee iz sutsh a strong boy an a fiter.
An efferykittee purrd sew gud.

stretches and goes looking for goodies

--
Maggy May
Old October 11th 09, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

whut a wunnerful bit of newz, Trudi

--
Have a great day

Old October 11th 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

MH sees maggie coming wuuld yousef likta sif uses? tv wuld sure likit, i
thinkz when i findz mssey i iz gonna azk hersefta danze... MH getz platter
anna howldz it fur maggie ta put herown fudz on

--
Have a great day

Old October 11th 09, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 11, 2:15*pm, "Stormmmee" wrote:
MH sees maggie coming wuuld yousef likta sif uses? tv wuld sure likit, i
thinkz when i findz mssey i iz gonna azk hersefta danze... MH getz platter
anna howldz it fur maggie ta put herown fudz on

Fangyu. Yoo iz a gnise yung mankat an heer cumz yoor danz pardner
neow. Shee wuvs two danz.

sits and chows down

--
Maggy May

Old October 12th 09, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chris H[_2_]

Purrs and best healing wishes for Fred to keep getting better!

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo
(In loving memory of Tripper)

Old October 12th 09, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

Default Gud Nooz - Fred iz beddur

On Oct 9, 11:56�am, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Neffur dowt da powur uv da purrr! �Fred maid it fro da nite. He iz
depresst, az hoo wudnt bee, but da fud dey gaf him frew da tube iz
steighin down ana he duzn't seam tu bee leekin enyware.

Wile we still need purrz, letz ejoi da rest uv da ball!

Ralph, grabbing a startled Willow and pulling her out on the dance
floor.

YAY! I am still purring fur all of yew. I kin do that and hav fun
too.

Little Kitty, klaping her pawz to thuh moosik
Old October 12th 09, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

hi LK i sure hope dat yourown hoomin iz enuf betterer ta vizit more ofin,
trudi

--
Have a great day

Old October 12th 09, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

i trysta be nize, i started owt ruff so itz been kinda hard fur minesefta
learn mannerz, behind hiz paw, anna i still duzint muc like hoominz, cet
deze two i lifez wif, but efin da soft sayz i iz gettin betterer, so ta
rewurd da hoominz i gifed da furri a hug diz morinin, MH, who sees missey
arrifin juz den... hey duz you wantsa danze? MHn