Breakfast and Farewell!

Old October 13th 09, 08:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Breakfast and Farewell!

Dat iza wonnerful ideament. Willow gets a big plate of fud and sits down. I
knot in annie hurrie ta git homez. Fore I left, I axidentalie broke a
glazz piggy bank, da ole kind wiff no wayz ta get da monie out but brake da
bank. Gramby didn yell but I saw in herown eyez her wazn happi wiff me.
Her haz putted dem in da fing her kallz a china klozet. It iz wud and glazz
not china but iffin it makes herself happi ta fink dat iz what it iz, iz ok
wiff me.

Gonna take herself a Rainbow Hankie dat mite hake herself smilez, her luff
dem tainbows.
"Lucy" wrote in message
Willow, come an haf a liddle brekfast wif me befor I have to leaf.

Yur mother Daisy

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow kitties,

Well, da fowrteenf Jellicle Ball is drawing to a
close now dat we herd da final Cawlink ob da
Naymes. It was a sad time, but a tyme fur
celebratink life too!

So breakfast is serbed in da Assembly Hall, and
we can eifur port to owr homez aftur sayink
"Farewell" to eech ofur, or stay a while and
eggsplore da eyeland.

Dis wuz a luffly Ball, and I fanks awl ob yoo fur
hafink myownself az MCC!

Old October 14th 09, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Mew are such a spirited girl! Ime so furry prowd of you, Willow. Da
Jellicle Ball is pruuf that life is tuu short and mew must haf fun. An
mew haf learned that well.

Der is a time to danse, and dis is your time in life tu danse. Ther will
be some broken fings along the way, but neffur lose your sense of
advenchure.

I love mew, my dear.

Daisy

Old October 14th 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Mosey and Mimzy n Bob Qat give their friends hugs and can feal da luff in da
air.
We are sew gwad we kame n haow we met noo kitties n I met Morgana all the
happee sad tributes given. We luffs diz Community and fangu letting usses
live heer. Innykitty is welcome at our hoam inny time.
Mosey, Mimzy and Bob Qat

Piglett gives her friend an hug and tell her, u waz exzellent az I fout u
wud be. Fangu u all for diz gaftherink. Dere iz still plentee of rainbow
hankies in kaze anycat needz one of dem.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/12/2009 12:51:43 PM