Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Old March 11th 10, 01:06 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stormmee

Default Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

LOL, Lee
"cybercat" wrote in message

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote

big kiss

Hey Matthew, Lee says you can cook. If my husband and her's both leave
before us, are you willing to be a bigamist?

Just checking! I don't eat much and I can fix up some pretty good simple
chow from scratch.

Dibs.

Old March 11th 10, 01:13 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

"Stormmee" wrote
carol,

the point is that every cat is different and every case is different, i
think its like people, i have a net friend who is a total v egan...
nocheese, milk or eggs... certainly no meat fish or poultry... and in her
words... "if this stuff so abuses my system then it stands to reason that
there are others in a differing ggene poole that require eating things
with a face to survive...

Totally I agree.

same with cats... trudi would starve before she ate wet food, as it is she
eats just enough dry to survive, the only thing she really likes is kittem
food and the odd b it of dairy, my point is that while there are patterms
and generalities, there are still individual differences and know what
worked for your cat could help me do research to help my cat... telling me
if i do differently than you do just instills guilt and anxiety that is
not only not warrented its just rude and wrong... i am sure there are cats
that need wet only... like kyla's mosey, he hurkes every time he gets he
teeth on dry...

Same here with some of the cats i have had. I converted the current one to
wet, but over time and because she accepted the shift. She was perfectly
healthy I think on the dry (eukanaba brand mostly). I've had others (40
years of cats) that did not want to convert and would not consider wet food
as 'food'.

Snicker, whrn the cat pushes a 50 lb dog out of the way to grab his dry
kibble and ignores her wet, ya kinda got a cat that wants dry (and a very
tolerant dog).

Every now and again, Daisy-cat *demands* dry kibble. Cash-pup just sighs
and tolerantly lets her grab 3-4 out of his bowl and munch them while he
gobbles the rest. If she finishes first, she inserts her head and grabs one
more.

I try to give her dry kibble treats (cat dry food) often enough to make her
happy. She's happy at about once a week getting dry and it has the 'cat
stuff' she needs that dog kibble doesnt.

Old March 11th 10, 01:51 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stormmee

you know that is a question i never researched but is curious to me, i know
cats need different things than dogs, but they do seem to like to sample the
other's food... not ever having cats and dogs indoors at the same time i
never looked into it... but i am wondering if there is anything in either
food that is detrimental to the other... just something i wondered about
from time to time but never got around to researching... and never remember
when i am at my bet's to ask her... OEJ goes back for another blood draw in
a week or so i am going to try and remember to ask her.

Old March 11th 10, 03:37 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote
"cshenk" wrote in message

Lee you want me to tell her or should you about your eye sight

Is it needed? Lee is perfectly capable of handling herself. I mention
it only when a technical issue on reply and then just to those who
question style.

My apologies if i read you wrong

You did and Lee knows me to well.

My apologies then. Glad to meet a fellow friend of Lee.

LOL accepted with no worries and glad to meet a fellow friend of hers also
Csen I have been around since 2004 you know me ;-)

Old March 11th 10, 03:57 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

"cybercat" wrote
"cshenk" wrote
"Matthew" wrote

big kiss

Hey Matthew, Lee says you can cook. If my husband and her's both leave
before us, are you willing to be a bigamist?

Just checking! I don't eat much and I can fix up some pretty good simple
chow from scratch.

Dibs.

AWWW!!! I asked first!

CAT FIGHT! Everyone grab a center seat while Cyber and i duke it out.
Tickets on sale tomorrow!

Old March 11th 10, 04:00 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

"Matthew" wrote

face palm

Oh dear. With drooping tail, I guess I must saunter off. The best lady
won.

Now whada I do about the bet? Cyber wanted in too!

Old March 11th 10, 04:49 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
face palm

heh heh

"Stormmee" wrote in message
LOL, Lee

Old March 11th 10, 06:29 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stormmee

truth is i don't share good so we can be friends, if my DH croaks, hen you
can come over for dinner, LOL, Lee