SNO!

Old February 23rd 13, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLBriggs

Default SNO!

Weez inda midl ov anover SNO stormmmn n itz col.
IIm stain bi da heet registr tudey. TuiTu
Old February 23rd 13, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

We are Florida kittiez. What is SNO?

Lilith Kitten Mahone, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie MaineCoon
Old February 23rd 13, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLBriggs

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 10:55:19 -0800, Debby Hanoka wrote:

We are Florida kittiez. What is SNO?

Lilith Kitten Mahone, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie MaineCoon

Dey usd to sey itz frm Muthr Goos shakin hur feddrs. Butt itz rely frozn watr an itz wite an deepr dan kitties legs an itz col.
An itz fallin frum da ski an da wyn blowz it an itz col an Iz knot likin it at al. TuTu
Old February 23rd 13, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

mlbriggs wrote:

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 10:55:19 -0800, Debby Hanoka wrote:

We are Florida kittiez. What is SNO?

Lilith Kitten Mahone, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie
MaineCoon

Dey usd to sey itz frm Muthr Goos shakin hur feddrs. Butt itz rely
frozn watr an itz wite an deepr dan kitties legs an itz col.
An itz fallin frum da ski an da wyn blowz it an itz col an Iz knot
likin it at al. TuTu

Guess you guys are in Mew York State, or Vermewt, New Catshire,
or Maine. Dat's where we sees da snow.
Because uv da wey da wind is blowin, This sno shud miss usses
in Nova Skotia. We'll get da rain that is comin out of Boston here.
But we;s had our Cher uv sno dis year. An' it's been a col wintre fur
usses. You kitties wif da snot now snuggle togeffer and keep warm.
I'll ask Fred tu think warm thoughs fur you too.

--
Regards,
Clawdius.

Old February 23rd 13, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLBriggs

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 15:14:41 -0500, Unclefred wrote:

mlbriggs wrote:

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 10:55:19 -0800, Debby Hanoka wrote:

We are Florida kittiez. What is SNO?

Lilith Kitten Mahone, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie
MaineCoon

Dey usd to sey itz frm Muthr Goos shakin hur feddrs. Butt itz rely
frozn watr an itz wite an deepr dan kitties legs an itz col.
An itz fallin frum da ski an da wyn blowz it an itz col an Iz knot
likin it at al. TuTu

Guess you guys are in Mew York State, or Vermewt, New Catshire,
or Maine. Dat's where we sees da snow.
Because uv da wey da wind is blowin, This sno shud miss usses
in Nova Skotia. We'll get da rain that is comin out of Boston here.
But we;s had our Cher uv sno dis year. An' it's been a col wintre fur
usses. You kitties wif da snot now snuggle togeffer and keep warm.
I'll ask Fred tu think warm thoughs fur you too.

Nope! Iz in Eutah! Weez gets lotz ov sno (usaally) in wyntr). Inda sumer itz hawt an ionn wyntr itz col. Owr mowtin get meny feetz ovv sno. TuTu
Old February 23rd 13, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 10:55:19 -0800, Debby Hanoka wrote:

We are Florida kittiez. What is SNO?

Lilith Kitten Mahone, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie
MaineCoon

Dey usd to sey itz frm Muthr Goos shakin hur feddrs. Butt itz rely frozn
watr an itz wite an deepr dan kitties legs an itz col.
An itz fallin frum da ski an da wyn blowz it an itz col an Iz knot likin it
at al. TuTu

O mai toze TuTu, weh r awl sew sawry tu heer uf awl diz nazty stuf
Weh hoap yu n yer sweet meowmie kan keap warm, We dunt bwame yu at awl fur
gnot lykin da sno n col at awl.
We r ulso gwad yu r keaping klose tu da heet fingy. yeUP
Luffs tu yer sweet meowmie.

Luffs n warming *nosepoinks*

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps ,hoo gotted uh valentine kard frum Ranger

Old February 24th 13, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 23, 1:33*pm, mlbriggs wrote:
Weez inda midl ov anover SNO stormmmn n itz col.
IIm stain bi da heet registr tudey. *TuiTu

Yoons stay warm an let yoor hoomins warry bout dat sn*.

--
WooToo an Littl Samantha-Dog
Old February 24th 13, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

On Saturday, 23 February 2013 18:33:35 UTC, mlbriggs wrote:
Weez inda midl ov anover SNO stormmmn n itz col.

IIm stain bi da heet registr tudey. TuiTu

Dat sno keeps twyin tu fawl over heer! we dussnt want it..goway sno!
Gordon kittiez
Old February 24th 13, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLBriggs

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 16:00:57 -0800, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Feb 23, 1:33Â*pm, mlbriggs wrote:
Weez inda midl ov anover SNO stormmmn n itz col.
IIm stain bi da heet registr tudey. Â*TuiTu

Yoons stay warm an let yoor hoomins warry bout dat sn*.

Weez gott anu andr bunch ov dat stuf las nyte an itz col.
Da wedderman sez mor on da wey. An itz col. TuTu
Old February 24th 13, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"mlbriggs" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 16:00:57 -0800, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Feb 23, 1:33 pm, mlbriggs wrote:
Weez inda midl ov anover SNO stormmmn n itz col.
IIm stain bi da heet registr tudey. TuiTu

Yoons stay warm an let yoor hoomins warry bout dat sn*.

Weez gott anu andr bunch ov dat stuf las nyte an itz col.
Da wedderman sez mor on da wey. An itz col. TuTu

Oh mai toze, pore TuTu n yer sweet Meowmie, gitin moar sno n col.
Dat is sew bad fru da sno n vol n fur Unka Bill az wel.
Pweez, beh kareful n twy n stai warm, awl uf yu hoo r col wi sno.
Warming PUUUUUUUURRS.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps