Something's wrong with Mom's computer

Old March 26th 13, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Default Something's wrong with Mom's computer

Hi, my good friends,
There is something wrong with our Mom's laptop computer and there is some
sort of threat that somebody is making and she is very upset with this!
She can't send out the Cheezburgers, LOLcats, nor the Daily Comforts, or and
e mails.
Please purr that everything will be okay

Thank you so much

Love,

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old March 26th 13, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 26, 12:45*pm, "Mosey =^ ..^=" wrote:
Hi, my good friends,
There is something wrong with our Mom's laptop computer and there is some
sort of threat that somebody is making and she is very upset with this!
She can't send out the Cheezburgers, LOLcats, nor the Daily Comforts, or and
e mails.
Please purr that everything will be okay

Wee hop effuryfing will be ok beclaws wee luv anti Kyla an Uncl Bill
enjoys da stuff she sens. Wee wike it too wen he shows it to usses.

--
WooToo, for Samanfa

Old March 26th 13, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

On Mar 26, 12:45 pm, "Mosey =^ ..^=" wrote:
Hi, my good friends,
There is something wrong with our Mom's laptop computer and there is some
sort of threat that somebody is making and she is very upset with this!
She can't send out the Cheezburgers, LOLcats, nor the Daily Comforts, or
and
e mails.
Please purr that everything will be okay

Wee hop effuryfing will be ok beclaws wee luv anti Kyla an Uncl Bill
enjoys da stuff she sens. Wee wike it too wen he shows it to usses.

--
WooToo, for Samanfa

Fangu WooToo n Samanfa. Momz pooter iz umkay nao, fank gudnes,

Weh luvs Unka Bill , WooToo n Samanfa az wel.

Nose boops,

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps -awf tu bed wif owr sik hoominz.

Old March 31st 13, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Auntie Kyla =^ ..^=

:
Hi, my good friends,
There is something wrong with our Mom's laptop computer and there is some
sort of threat that somebody is making and she is very upset with this!
She can't send out the Cheezburgers, LOLcats, nor the Daily Comforts, or any
e mails.
Please purr that everything will be okay

Wee hop effuryfing will be ok beclaws wee luv anti Kyla an Uncl Bill
enjoys da stuff she sens. Wee wike it too wen he shows it to usses.

--
WooToo, for Samanfa

Thank you so much for your purrs,WooToo, for Samanfa
We know they will help.
We love you, Unkl Bill, you and Samantha too, as well as ALL of our friends
in this WONDERFUL Community yeUP