No more weeping over sick or passed-away cats...

Old May 2nd 05, 08:43 PM
Brian Link

Default No more weeping over sick or passed-away cats...

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink
Old May 2nd 05, 09:15 PM
Philip

Brian Link wrote:
http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink

Fake kitties are for those who would turn over their cat to the pound
because its coloring clashed with the new furniture.

Old May 2nd 05, 11:32 PM

"Brandy*Alexandre" wrote:

Brian Link wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink

Um, I'll pass. I happen to like mine to shed, urp hairballs, and give
me a nip on occasion.

I wonder how it would go over as a pet for my cats :-)

-mhd
Old May 2nd 05, 11:38 PM
Joe Canuck

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

Brian Link wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink

Um, I'll pass. I happen to like mine to shed, urp hairballs, and give
me a nip on occasion.

But you don't like it when it scratched you... so you had it declawed.
Old May 3rd 05, 12:12 AM
Mary

wrote in message
"Brandy Alexandre" wrote:

Brian Link wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink

Um, I'll pass. I happen to like mine to shed, urp hairballs, and give
me a nip on occasion.

I wonder how it would go over as a pet for my cats :-)

Heh. I can see the mechanical eyeballs hanging out of the
sockets now.

Old May 3rd 05, 12:25 AM
Karen

in article , Brian Link at
wrote on 5/2/05 2:43 PM:

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink

Spooky

Old May 3rd 05, 12:48 AM
-L.

Brian Link wrote:
http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink

Personally, I'd rather have the Sony robotic dog...at least it looks
cute.

-L.

Old May 3rd 05, 01:42 AM
Mary

equalizer wrote in message
On Mon, 02 May 2005 18:32:54 -0400,
wrote:

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote:

Brian Link wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink

Um, I'll pass. I happen to like mine to shed, urp hairballs, and give
me a nip on occasion.

I wonder how it would go over as a pet for my cats :-)

-mhd

Probably better than the mice I bought as pets for my cats one year.
Sometimes I don't have the brightest ideas. If I'd gone with a glass
cage instead of one with bars, things would've turned out different.....

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for the mice!

Old May 3rd 05, 02:11 AM
CATacombs via CatKB.com

Philip,

Given the sentiments you expressed in the monster-sized Bengal Cats thread
you started, the following is a very strange statement.

Old May 3rd 05, 05:59 AM
Philip

Given that Bengals are only "monster sized" if you are referring to Bengal
Tigers .... what are you talking about? And how do you connect Bengal size
with an owner who would toss a pet because it clashed with the new decor?
Strange thought processes you have.