Agency at work?

Old September 11th 14, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default Agency at work?

Oh-Oh the Agency may be at work. Was having a quiet beer when Marcia who sometimes works behind the bar came in and siddled up to me and Jim (fellow slave). Her English can be a bit eccentric* so she asks "You both like pussy?",

Okay as an opener that took some beating but she then said "And didn't you lose your pussy?" at me (I checked nope it's still there)

Her friend is "feeding a pussy"- said pussy (cat I hope!) is "stray but very friendly" ( I tried not to laugh at the... idea of a non feline pussy straying and being friendly) i.e. not feral and her friend "Made sure she didn't have a chip" (so checked for microchip not denied pussy some fried potato product) but "pussy is now getting fat" so "maybe pussy will have babies" and if she does..wait for it "would you be intesrested in baby pussy?"

Well yes, possibly if it turns out she does mean kittens

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furball

* Marcia is from Eastern Europe I have a theory about this- it seems to be an Eastern European thing when Dave was in hospital the last time before the latest- one of the domestics was a Russian lady called Natasha. She was a tall, blonde with a rather good figure and Dave in finest "Carry On" tradition nicknamed her "Natasha Havitoff", She used to come out with lines like "Now I take you to bed- I will be very good in bed" (she meant cleaning the room) or "I MUST have you in your bedroom now you have something I want" (a cigarette lighter) "I will lay on bed for when you come in" (she put the lighter on his bed when she's finished with it). We were never quite sure if it was just bad English or whether her and her mates were sitting in the pub afterwards saying "You'll NEVER guess what I said today! And the look on his face!"
Old September 11th 14, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 9/11/2014 3:48 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
[...]

ROFL! That's too funny!

I'm doing some editing/re-writing of business emails for an outfit in
Warsaw, Poland, for their American customers. English is not their
first language. Sometimes the way they write things is very comical.
They *love* exclamation points.

So, are you now thinking about maybe adopting a baby pussy?

Jill
Old September 12th 14, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:42:39 PM UTC-7, jmcquown wrote:
So, are you now thinking about maybe adopting a baby pussy?

Well if said pussy has little pussies (And isn't just getting fat 'cos Marcia's friend is overfeeding) then they'll be ready by mid to late November , which gives us time for Dave to get mobile again after his recent health problems- so I'd say the agency is trying to time it just right for us to accquite a baby pussy (We could manage two if we can't choose and if Dave wants to say anything-well my birthdays in November so he can give me a baby pussy this will be immediately attractve to him since I suspect they'll be "free to good homes" so he can give me a baby pussy for my birthday that won't cost him a penny ...well apart from his share of vetting, shots, chipping etc)

Old September 13th 14, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
[...]

Made me smile. And yes, you need a new pussy. Deffo.

Except.. is the cat being fed outside and if so what will happen to the
other kittens? And her.
Is there *any* way at all you could adopt this cat before she gives birth,
or take her in and pass her to the CPL? If you did the latter, you could
still have one of the baby pussies . She'd be neutered and rehomed and
you'd have the satisfaction that brings.
I once found a litter of kittens under the hedge in my paddock, they had
their eyes open and were creeping about. I borrowed a trap from a local cat
charity and caught the mother. They spent some weeks in a foster home
together and all kittens were homed and the momma cat was spayed and
returned. She lived nearby with a person who never spayed her numerous
cats, so I expect she was surprised to get her missing cat back with a
shaved area on her side.
One of the kittens went to a farm that I used to night-milk for at the time.
We told the farmer about them and he went to look - fell in love with the
blue one. He called him Thomas and AFAIK he was very happy there all his
life.

If I had not seen these kittens at such an early age, say until they were 8
weeks old, the outcome for Thomas and his siblings would have been very
different. They already knew how to spit at me.
So..please arrange something for this cat who is about to give birth. I
know she is not your responsibility, but now you know about it. Out on the
street, pregnant..

Tweed

Old September 21st 14, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Update: the friend of Marcia who is feeding the cat in question, who surely cannot be called a feral since she's
Been sitting on the sofa watching telly with Marcia's friend has her forever home she's going to stay and will be spayed. Well sooner or later.at this moment let's say she's no longer big ...three kittens so far last night on the duvet

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old September 21st 14, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 9/21/2014 10:16 AM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Update: the friend of Marcia who is feeding the cat in question, who surely cannot be called a feral since she's
Been sitting on the sofa watching telly with Marcia's friend has her forever home she's going to stay and will be spayed.
Well sooner or later.at this moment let's say she's no longer big ...three kittens so far last night on the duvet

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Oh boy. Well, congrats and good luck with the kittens. I hope they're
all well. I hope the momma at is okay, too. It's good that she will be
spayed when all of this is settled. I gather that will take some time.

Thank you for taking care of the cats.

Jill
Old September 21st 14, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 7:37:23 AM UTC-7, jmcquown wrote:
Thank you for taking care of the cats. Jill

I'm not taking care of the cat- a friend of a friend is- my interest is that one of the kittens will be ready in a couple of months time all being well for me to offer a forever home to. Dave should be better by then (at the moment he's still on a wheelchair most of the time and I'd worry about accidents but he's getting there and by late November should be okay with a new arrival) Another kitten from the litter is going to a friend who is a well trained cat slave and like me wants a companion for his other cat(who was sociable with other cats as is Bonnie) and the lady who befriened the mum will be keepimg the other kitten

Old September 21st 14, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 11:49:03 AM UTC-7, Christina Websell wrote:
is the cat being fed outside and if so what will happen to the other kittens?

Tweed- I gather when Marcia's friend saw her outside and put some food down then started to put food in her garage along with some towels for a comfy bed and left her door between the garage and the kitchen open so that the cat could come in if she wanted to. I gather it took just a few days before the by now fat swollen pussy was sitting next to her on the sofa. Last night she gave birth to at least 3 kittens (Marcia wasn't sure if there would be more)on the duvet in the bedroom (that's cats for you!) she's keeping mum and will have her spayed once the kittens are weaned and keeping one of the kittens- 2 have good homes lined up (me and a friend) when they are ready

Old September 21st 14, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 9/21/2014 1:27 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
[...]

I hope the momma cat is well! It's nice to know she's keeping the momma
cat and one of the kittens and the other two have a home. One with you!
Do you know yet, boy or girl kitten?

Jill
Old September 22nd 14, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

We'd like another girl but I'm not that fussy it's Dave who prefers girls

Maybe work? BfloPolska Cat anecdotes 2 February 5th 09 12:44 AM
So what do we really want to wear to work? At first thought, most ofus would say, "It would be really cool if we could wear jeans to work all thetime. After all, I paid just as much for my jeans as I paid for that outfit Iwore to work yesterday. [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 April 25th 08 09:42 PM
Retaliation against Ellen by Mutts and Moms rescue agency [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 October 19th 07 02:19 AM
This will work, I just know it! (somewhat OT) Pat Cat anecdotes 24 June 18th 05 05:56 AM