Pale Male Hawk Photos

Old December 19th 04, 05:25 PM
jmcquown

Default Pale Male Hawk Photos

http://www.about-autograph-collecting.com/palemale.htm

Jill

Old December 19th 04, 05:32 PM
CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.about-autograph-collecting.com/palemale.htm

Jill

*AWESOME* pictures, Jill, thank you!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 19th 04, 08:08 PM
Marina

jmcquown wrote:

http://www.about-autograph-collecting.com/palemale.htm

Wow. He's so... plump. )

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old December 19th 04, 08:39 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:25:42 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

http://www.about-autograph-collecting.com/palemale.htm

Jill

Wow.

Glad to see he's OK. There are a number of red-tails around the city
now-- mostly PM's offspring.

Theresa
Old December 19th 04, 08:43 PM
Bev

Marina wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

http://www.about-autograph-collecting.com/palemale.htm

Wow. He's so... plump. )

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

These are great pictures. I have been reading the story of Pale Male
with interest. So pleased they are reinstating him, wow, what a bird!

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
Old December 19th 04, 08:50 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:08:48 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

jmcquown wrote:

http://www.about-autograph-collecting.com/palemale.htm

Wow. He's so... plump. )

Hey, it's winter. He's fluffed up.
I wonder where Lola is.

T., still hoping he gives a lifted middle claw to the co-op board and
comes back.

Theresa
Old December 19th 04, 08:55 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:43:40 +1300, Bev yodeled:

Marina wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

http://www.about-autograph-collecting.com/palemale.htm

Wow. He's so... plump. )

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

These are great pictures. I have been reading the story of Pale Male
with interest. So pleased they are reinstating him, wow, what a bird!

Isn't he lovely? He was wonderful to watch in flight, swooping
around.
The co-op board has agreed to replace the spikes that anchored the
old nest. So one they do that, it will be up to the birds. I'm
hoping they come back, but it's possible that he won't.

Theresa
Old December 19th 04, 09:04 PM
Christine Burel

fabulous shots, Jill, thanks for sharing them!
Christine
.. .

Old December 20th 04, 01:58 AM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old December 20th 04, 06:39 AM

John F. Eldredge wrote:

Human "goosebumps" are a vestigial version of fur-raising

So when you hear a beautiful passage of music or a haunting story,
and you get goosebumps, is that cold or fright? Seriously, I wonder
why our "fur" is raised when we're emotionally moved (but not by fear)?

Joyce

Pale Male (Hawk) Sighting jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 December 18th 04 02:54 AM
Petition for the Redtails, Pale Male & Lola jmcquown Cat anecdotes 16 December 12th 04 10:10 AM
Added photos Tanada Cat anecdotes 30 May 27th 04 02:05 PM
Duffy and Holly (new photos) MaryL Cat anecdotes 23 October 11th 03 01:28 PM
More Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 6 September 30th 03 09:28 AM