Birthday Card

Old March 8th 06, 11:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Birthday Card

I got a birthday card today, on the front it says: A birthday is like a
cat,...
And on the inside, it says:
....you wake up one morning... and it's right there in your face!

It will be Snoopy's sixteenth birthday on Saturday, I don't know exactly
when she was born, I was told by her last slave that it was the beginning of
March, 1990, so I decided her 'official' birthday would be the same as mine.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 8th 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

aw, happy birthday to you and Snoopy. May you have many, many more.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old March 8th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lesley wrote:
It will be Snoopy's sixteenth birthday on Saturday, I don't know
exactly when she was born, I was told by her last slave that it was
the beginning of March, 1990, so I decided her 'official' birthday
would be the same as mine.

Happy purrday for you and Snoopy for Saturday!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Thank you.

Old March 8th 06, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian wrote:
I got a birthday card today, on the front it says: A birthday is like
a cat,...
And on the inside, it says:
...you wake up one morning... and it's right there in your face!

It will be Snoopy's sixteenth birthday on Saturday, I don't know
exactly when she was born, I was told by her last slave that it was
the beginning of March, 1990, so I decided her 'official' birthday
would be the same as mine.

Happy Birthday, Snoopy! I have no idea when Persia's birthday is so I give
her my adoption day of January 6, 2001 minus 2 years (per the vet). So
she's 6 years old on my book.

Jill

Old March 8th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian wrote:
It will be Snoopy's sixteenth birthday on Saturday, I don't know exactly
when she was born, I was told by her last slave that it was the beginning of
March, 1990, so I decided her 'official' birthday would be the same as mine.

Happy happy purrday!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 8th 06, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
Adrian wrote:
I got a birthday card today, on the front it says: A birthday is like
a cat,...
And on the inside, it says:
...you wake up one morning... and it's right there in your face!

It will be Snoopy's sixteenth birthday on Saturday, I don't know
exactly when she was born, I was told by her last slave that it was
the beginning of March, 1990, so I decided her 'official' birthday
would be the same as mine.

Happy Birthday, Snoopy! I have no idea when Persia's birthday is so
I give her my adoption day of January 6, 2001 minus 2 years (per the
vet). So she's 6 years old on my book.

Jill

Persia's just a kitten. ;-)

Old March 8th 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
She's a month older than Bandit!

Happy Purrday Snoopy!

Thank you, I hope they've both got many years left.