did you know

Old November 21st 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bartlet

Default did you know

cats have the largest eyes of all mammals
proportionately

how cute

look people, tell the truth

what is some of the things you're cat does
that has cost you

like sleep maybe?

I suppose if I had 35 cats in one apartment
sure you could sleep after much exhaustion

then. the hairballs

well. my lucy. she keeps me awake

cats luuuv getting on a routine. they love it.
i said it before

but they are not very forgiving if you break that routine

it's like, they catch you with your pants down

and, their deeds, become 7 times worse than when before you got them
in a habit in the first place

WRITERS HEACHYOURHEART OUT

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE MY WRIting

I know a secret

love it

and. i was wrong earlier.

this place is not just for llllonely people
it's for cats like me, who like to socialize
but may find themselves amidst scarecrows they dont know

those who love me. you know I love you too

cheers

kiss

huggs

meow

ooo.. jupiter is soo rotund. all the cuter

lucy is, same old mad cause she ain't livin in the mansion no more

oh well

she can pick her cat lip up

they sleep under the covers most nights
randome places agaisnt me

i've learned to toss and turn easily

later
Old November 21st 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"bartlet" wrote in message
[...]

Hey Barry - I thought you had gone on to greener pastures!

Old November 22nd 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dejablues[_4_]

"bartlet" wrote in message
cats have the largest eyes of all mammals
proportionately

You are incorrect. The tarsier has the largest eyes in proportion to it's
body size.

Old November 22nd 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Ralph

There seems to be conflicting reports on this.

For the cat, I found:

http://www.faizani.com/news/news_200...mal_facts.html
toniandtyni.multiply.com/journal/item/26/Useless_Facts
www.brainofbrian.com/facts-animals2.html

and although I looked up information on the tarsier, which does have huge
eyes for such a tiny animal, I didn't see that statement.

The largest eye of all, came from the Atlantic giant squid.
(I would have thought from the Pacific, logically, but I was wrong)

- and a psychological note:
Large eyes play a large part of our instinct to judge the appearance of a
face as pleasing.
We generally like babies, animals and cartoons with proportionally large
eyes.
- and check out the doctored photos on any fashion ads.

Old November 24th 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bartlet

On Nov 21, 10:55*pm, "dejablues" wrote:

You are incorrect. The tarsier has the largest eyes in proportion to it's
body size.

This is not a game show, but I appreciate your professionalism

however; it's impossible for me to be "incorrect" because
I read it

and. if I read it, it must be true

Ill have look up the tarsier, this is obscene

but. CN, greener pastures? lol

well, it was mostly just girl trouble

when it was hot out my cat tortured me with licking herself
cleaning herself

those little lick lick lick, cute cleaning her paws
turned into a loud, rip rip rip and it was murderous to my thoughts

I somehow think she does it, from a bleed off of my own nervous energy

how about you. hope all is well in paradise