Patches pic

Old December 31st 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

Default Patches pic

I let her out for a short time and all was well because the other kitties
were napping. I had to clean out her room anyway. Then she spotted
Shamrock and hissed and growled, so she isn't ready. I put her back in her
room and she was ok again. At least she's letting me carry her without
attacking me.

Here are some pics from her "out" today.

http://i43.tinypic.com/fnw38.jpg
"Hey, you didn't tell me we had boxed lunch!"

http://i42.tinypic.com/15nu3k9.jpg
"So, *that's* the way out."

--
Cheryl

Old December 31st 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Cheryl wrote:

Here are some pics from her "out" today.

She's so pretty!

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old December 31st 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Dec 31, 10:55*am, "Cheryl" wrote:
Here are some pics from her "out" today.

Oh, she looks so much like our Jezebel, only a bit more white on her
chest. Pretty pretty pretty!

(and for what it's worth, Jezebel (who has lived here since 1996, give
or take) STILL hisses at, intimidates, and beats on all the other cats
and the d*g daily. Usually just in passing. But then she'll share the
bed with Fearless, Smokey and Emma. Go figure!)

Deborah
slave to the Magnificents
Old December 31st 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I let her out for a short time and all was well because the other kitties
were napping. I had to clean out her room anyway. Then she spotted
Shamrock and hissed and growled, so she isn't ready. I put her back in her
room and she was ok again. At least she's letting me carry her without
attacking me.

Here are some pics from her "out" today.

http://i43.tinypic.com/fnw38.jpg
"Hey, you didn't tell me we had boxed lunch!"

http://i42.tinypic.com/15nu3k9.jpg
"So, *that's* the way out."

--
Cheryl

She's beautiful. I hope everything works out well for all of you. When I
adopted Duffy, I kept moving towels or other items that the two of them
slept on back and forth. In other words, I would transfer items with
Holly's scent into Duffy's room and items with Duffy's scent into the other
area of the house. I also took a towel and gently rubbed both of them with
it to transfer scent. Also, do you have any Feliway diffusers set up? They
would not be a cure-all, but they are helpful for many people.

MaryL

Old January 1st 09, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Cheryl wrote:

Here are some pics from her "out" today.

http://i43.tinypic.com/fnw38.jpg
"Hey, you didn't tell me we had boxed lunch!"

http://i42.tinypic.com/15nu3k9.jpg
"So, *that's* the way out."

So cute! She has a really pretty coat.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old January 1st 09, 06:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Cheryl"
I let her out for a short time and all was well because the other kitties
were napping. I had to clean out her room anyway. Then she spotted
Shamrock and hissed and growled, so she isn't ready. I put her back in her
room and she was ok again. At least she's letting me carry her without
attacking me.

Here are some pics from her "out" today.

http://i43.tinypic.com/fnw38.jpg
"Hey, you didn't tell me we had boxed lunch!"

http://i42.tinypic.com/15nu3k9.jpg
"So, *that's* the way out."

--
Cheryl

What a beautiful kitty she is Cheryl.
Happy New Year
Kyla

Old January 1st 09, 07:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:55:03 -0500, "Cheryl"
wrote:

I let her out for a short time and all was well because the other kitties
were napping. I had to clean out her room anyway. Then she spotted
Shamrock and hissed and growled, so she isn't ready. I put her back in her
room and she was ok again. At least she's letting me carry her without
attacking me.

Here are some pics from her "out" today.

http://i43.tinypic.com/fnw38.jpg
"Hey, you didn't tell me we had boxed lunch!"

http://i42.tinypic.com/15nu3k9.jpg
"So, *that's* the way out."

She is a real cutie! I'm glad you have given her a good home.

It sounds like you are doing everything right, in terms of introducing
her to your cats.

I hope you continue to make progress with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein
Old January 1st 09, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Dec 31 2008, 1:55�pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
I let her out for a short time and all was well because the other kitties
were napping. �I had to clean out her room anyway. �Then she spotted
Shamrock and hissed and growled, so she isn't ready. �I put her back in her
room and she was ok again. �At least she's letting me carry her without
attacking me.

Here are some pics from her "out" today.

http://i43.tinypic.com/fnw38.jpg
"Hey, you didn't tell me we had boxed lunch!"

http://i42.tinypic.com/15nu3k9.jpg
"So, *that's* the way out."

--
Cheryl

==============================
She's a Tortie-tux like Spicey.

Suz&Spicey
Old January 1st 09, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Dec 31 2008, 3:36�pm, wrote:
On Dec 31, 10:55�am, "Cheryl" wrote:

Here are some pics from her "out" today.

Oh, she looks so much like our Jezebel, only a bit more white on her
chest. Pretty pretty pretty!

(and for what it's worth, Jezebel (who has lived here since 1996, give
or take) STILL hisses at, intimidates, and beats on all the other cats
and the d*g daily. Usually just in passing. But then she'll share the
bed with Fearless, Smokey and Emma. Go figure!)

Deborah
slave to the Magnificents

=======================================
Typical Tortitude Spicey is thee same way.

Suz&Spicey
Old January 1st 09, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Aw, she's really a cutie, Cheryl.
Christine
"Cheryl" wrote in message
I let her out for a short time and all was well because the other kitties
were napping. I had to clean out her room anyway. Then she spotted
Shamrock and hissed and growled, so she isn't ready. I put her back in her
room and she was ok again. At least she's letting me carry her without
attacking me.

Here are some pics from her "out" today.

http://i43.tinypic.com/fnw38.jpg
"Hey, you didn't tell me we had boxed lunch!"

http://i42.tinypic.com/15nu3k9.jpg
"So, *that's* the way out."

--
Cheryl

Ping Buzz--How is Patches? cybercat Cat health & behaviour 1 June 26th 08 03:34 AM
Tryboot tu Patches Paula Cat community 4 November 2nd 05 12:42 AM
Bald patches Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 7 January 24th 04 06:01 PM
gibberish and patches Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 September 23rd 03 02:56 AM
gibberish and patches Jean H Cat anecdotes 3 September 23rd 03 02:35 AM