Fangu Sekrit Santa!!!!

Old December 13th 03, 08:51 PM
Da Koster Katz

Default Fangu Sekrit Santa!!!!

It cayme! On Weddzday, we gottid a note inna mailboxfingy dat sed dat
deyre wuzza pakij fur uz, an iffen we gotted Meowmie tu syne da card,
dey wuld dellifur on Furrsday! So she did. An on Furrsday --- no
pakij! But deyre wuzza note dat it wuld be deliffurred on Furriday!
(Postal hoomins, wut ken yu du wif dem! We fink he furgotted tu put it
onna truck on Furrdsay!)

So..on Furriday.....it cayme! An it came furum far, far away, across da
ocian, Meowmie sez. She letuz opin it earlee, beclaws she sez she iznt
gonna haf much kwyet tyme wif uz fur da neggst tu weekz, as she is
wurkin an den leefin fur a fyoo dayz an den she wantid uz tu enjoy it
befurr alla da compnee comez an she iz bizee-er.

WOW!

We gottid toyz wif ribbinz an toyz wif fevvurz an toyz dat Meowmie will
hafta wave fur uz (gud fing, she needs da eggzersize!) an a toy dat lukz
a littul lyke da LochMessMonstur. An treets! An Sneeky Sekrit Santa
sprinkled catnip in da rapping papur, so we were eggstra hewpful in
opening effuryfing! Fangu!

WOW!

Deyre were fif leppardspotted purpads dat we luf! Meowmie put sum onna
floor an sum onna bed an we slept on dem an played peekaboo unner dem an
had a gud tyme! Fangu!

WOW!

An Meowmie sez fangufurrymuch fur da shortbread an wiskeecake an dat she
ISN'T gonna share dem, uh-uh, notatall. She lufs shortbread, an itz so
hard to find da REEL STUFF! An da aromaferapee oil burner iz wunnerfool
(she keeps lukkin at it, but sez she's not 'lowed tu burn it until she
finishes cleenin da howze fur compnee....but she is sooooo tempted)!!!!

WOW!

Fangu Sekrit Santas!

Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old December 14th 03, 08:16 PM
coopercats

Deer Bootsie, Baby, Cinni, Junior, & Cookie!
R mom likes du shortbred 2. Sumtimes she makes sum. She ses it iznt
hard 2 du.
Wash yur pawws reely gud. Gett uh big bowl---not uh kittee size. Put
in one pownd soft unsalted butter.
get du nu kitte outta da bowl. Wash yur paws agin
Smoosh du butter a lot. Put in one cup ov sugar. Smoosh du butter &
du sugar reel goot. Keep du uthur nu kittee outta du bowl.
Pore in 4 cups uf unbleached flower (whatefur that iz) with uh liddle
sprinkul uf salt. Smoosh efurrying until it stiks 2gethur purty goot.
put onna ungreesed kookie sheet. make it 'bout 1/4 inch high---bout
as hi as yur klaw. uss uh knife 2 make skwares & poke um with uh
fork. put um in thu kold boks for a wile---til thay r kinda hard.
make the hotbox moff 2 325 degrees. wen u r reedy 2 bake, make thu
hot boks 275 degrees. watch 4 thu nu kittees! put thu kookies in thu
hotboks 4 'bowt thurty minits, then turn thu sheet 4 5or10 minits
moor. Day r suppose 2 b lite goldy brown on thu edjs & pale baij in
thu middl. Kool um ona rack & then put in a tite boks. we like it
wen mom makes kookies 'cos it puts hur inna gud mood.
I haf 2 go take uh napp. I hadda luk up all sorts uf wurds to rite 2
u! Raphael
PS. mom ses it haz 2 b butter; thu othur stuff duznt taste
rite.

Old December 15th 03, 04:28 AM
Da Koster Katz

coopercats wrote:

[...]

Fangu Raphael! We iz gonna safe diz recipee. We don't haff enny nu
kitteez tu watch owt fur, but da wunz we haf ken get in enuff trubbul
wif diz! Meowmie sez, yes, it need tu be reel butter, an yu ken tell wen
summa da shortbread duznt haf reel butter. Datz why she wuz so frilled
wif diz prezzent!

Junior fur da gang

Old December 15th 03, 05:21 PM
coopercats

Hi, Junior! I 4got 2 rite abowt wi u shud wash yur paws! U or yur
hoomin r suppost 2 du thu smooshin' with yur paw! Yu kud put yur paw
inna nu liddul plastik bagg, iffen u want. Thu resepee says "Mix with
your hand". Thu heet uf yur hand maks thu butter & stuff mix bedder.
R summthin lik that.
We hope u njoy yur Kissamouse day & all yur giffs. Raphael

Old December 16th 03, 03:21 PM
Miss Violette

Thank you for writing this, This is furry's favorite kind of cookie, Miss
Violette, who is like soft and appreciates a man who knows about cooking
om...