Kissamouse buks!

Old December 18th 03, 10:33 PM
coopercats

Default Kissamouse buks!

Hi, gis!
mom ses she haz 2 kissamouse buks. yur hoomins mite get them iff thay wantud at
thu liberry. az sum hoomins say.
1 iz bi Margaret Wise Brown & kalled A Pussycat's Christmas.
Thu othur 1 iz The Twelve Days of Christmas Cats by Don Daily. Thay haf sum gud
drawins uf kittees and BIG KATS in them. It efun haz Simeze Skwallers!
Babette ses thayr r relatifs. Hmmmpff! 1 uf them luks lik uh skwirrel!
Yur fren Raphael who ust 2 sleep IN thu Kissamouse tree wen we had spays
4 a Kissamouse tree.
Old December 18th 03, 10:35 PM
Miss Violette

You isa innerestin kitty, anna your hoomanz alla time finin goodgood stuff,
OEJ, who nefur hada tree
om...

Old December 19th 03, 03:21 AM
coopercats

Hi, OEJ!
we bet yur hoomin gifs u gud places 2 partee sumhow evun iffen u nefur
had uh tree. we dont haf uh tree this yeer & thats uh gud thing. With
this Mollie & Sweet William kittees, we wudn't haf uh tree 4 long. Mom
ses thay gots springs in thayr leggs! Yuf fren, Raphael

Old December 19th 03, 05:57 AM
Miss Violette

yesyes we hasa linon closet wif cleanclean towelz anna blankies, anna
sockies wif hoses too, dis isa place wer me anna soft playz a game where
myownsef trita get in der ann herownsef thinkz her can keepz myownsef out,
We also hasa warmwaterbedof comfort dat we is all sure dey buyed jus fur
ourownsefs, NOT for furry's back likez dey tellz efuryone,
your friend, OEJ