Litter Training Stray Cat

Old December 21st 03, 06:29 PM
Arlena

Default Litter Training Stray Cat

We adopted a stray cat found a friend's farm two weeks ago. Timmy uses the litter box when secluded (in the bathroom) but will continues to poop un the corner behind a silk tree in the living room. We tried putting the litter in the corner, but he switched to another corner. Any suggestions? I have to get this under control before my husband has a fit.

Old December 21st 03, 11:48 PM
Dan Mahoney

Arlena wrote:
We adopted a stray cat found a friend's farm two weeks ago. Timmy uses the litter box when secluded (in the bathroom) but will continues to poop un the corner behind a silk tree in the living room. We tried putting the litter in the corner, but he switched to another corner. Any suggestions? I have to get this under control before my husband has a fit.

Do a Google search using
"cat +"litter problems"
and you'll get a lot of pages with suggestions. Some of them, like
http://members.shaw.ca/traditionalsiamese/litter.htm, have some
suggestions that might be of some use.

Flippy's cat page also has a collection of links, including some dealing
with litter problems. Check out
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/health.html#litter

Old December 22nd 03, 12:39 AM
coopercats

Deer Timmie's mom,
wal, thayr's that bumper stiker, "it wuz my husband or thu kat. i'm
going
2 miss that man". that's meen & mom 'pologizes.
1 uf r nu kittees iz duin that 2 'sept she peein. mom haz sum oranj
smellin' stuff & she sprays it ware Mollie wants 2 go. she red sum
playc that us kittees
dont like oranj smell. it iz sort uf workin. at leest poopies stay
in
1 playc, pee runs down hill! mom meens r hows haz uh tilty floor.
we wishes u gud, gud luk. it mite take uh wile 2 teech Timmie.
maybee u kud tell yur husband, that Timmie is yur Kissamouse giftee?
Raphael, triin 2 b helpfull.