safe pesticide fogger?

Old July 18th 03, 02:53 PM
Lar

In article ,
-0 says...
Hi. I haven't used a pesticide in years, but am getting frustrated to the
point that I feel I need to find a solution.

The insecticides in foggers won't have a residual so
they only will be good as a contact kill. The best
solution to clean them out would be to have the space
under the house lightly dusted with an insecticidal dust
such as a product from ECOPCO though Drione or
Deltadust will give quicker results. And if you don't
want an insecticide on the basement floor, place glue
boards around the baseboard.
--
We child proofed our home,
but they are still getting in.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Old July 18th 03, 03:45 PM

geckos. we got geckos and anoles and they both eat crickets like crazy. Ingrid

"Betsy" -0 wrote:

Hi. I haven't used a pesticide in years, but am getting frustrated to the
point that I feel I need to find a solution.

My basement is infested with camel crickets. I've tried a Bioganics spray,
which works, but the level of the infestation is well beyond that at this
point. Thousands of little tiny baby crickets have just hatched and I'm not
only grossed out, I am worried about what will happen when they grow to full
size. It will then be at the biblical plague level!

So, a google search of "safe + pesticide" yielded little only poisonous
pesticides. Does anybody have any links or suggestions where I might find
relatively safe foggers for use in the basement?

Thanks for your help.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Old July 18th 03, 09:57 PM
Cheryl

"Sherry " wrote in message

Oh, ugh. I'd forgotten about cricket season. It's late Aug.-Sept.

for us.
Hordes of big black crickets, so many you have to get a broom and

sweep them
away from the door before you open it.

Ick. Talk about plague proportions. I never see any; I guess I don't
get enough for Shamrock to get bored with them.

Enough of them manage to get in the
house the cats get bored withh him them and ignore them.

Fortunately, they are
mostly outside, so we just wait for a cold snap and they go away. I

hate
pesticides of any kind and avoid them if I can.

Sherry

Do you get those camel crickets? They are one of the grossest things
I've seen because they look like a huge spider. Their hopping is very
irratic and they could be going one way, the next hop they're coming
right at you or even on you. Blech. I just don't like bugs, period.
I don't care what people say about the whole balance of the ecosystem
(not that I go out of my way to destroy all bugs, just the ones that
get in my house) I could live without all of them.

Old July 18th 03, 09:57 PM
Cheryl

"Sherry " wrote in message

[...]

Just when you thought it was safe to fall asleep... John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 6 August 10th 04 06:12 AM
Any safe port John Biltz Cat anecdotes 5 February 28th 04 08:18 AM
Looks like we're safe (was: Fire Purrs) Dan Mahoney Cat anecdotes 5 October 28th 03 11:40 AM