Road trip update

Old December 18th 03, 06:50 PM
Sylvia M.

Hmmmm....hunny...carob...hunny..carob...um wud yu lyke tu split bowff,
an eesh have hunny-carob wiff carob sprinkelz??? Maybee wiff hunny sirip,
or carromell sirip?

Dyna, soda-jerk xtrodineer

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*miss Violette rummages in the frige and...*

Right here is these easy open cups, do you want one or two? vanilla?

carob?
or honey flavored?
Miss Violette
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Mmmmm carob sprinkles ! Du yu happin tu hab sum bannilla Micekreem tu

put
dem on?

Dyna, dreaming

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*Miss Violate ands over the tea warmed exactly as all cats like it in

nice
shallow mug so it can be lapped or people drank according to each

kitties
taste*

I also have some real cream and some fakey people sugar if you would

like,
and I also have these carob sprinkles that kinda make it taste like

there
is
chocolate but it doesn't hurt us kitties,
Miss Violate, passing mug to Dyna
Sylvia M. wrote in message
I wud luff summ nip tea, fangu,
but not tuutuu hot, mine tung iz sensatiff, yu kno...
I hab sum Soshul Tee Krakerz tu go wiff da tea.

Dyna, likkin hur chopz...uhggen

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
That is fine and do you know what, the put quarters in the rest

area
is
where my soft and furry work, but you guys already passed it up,

Rest
areas
are nice because there are usually lots of trees, I am just trying

keep
these kittens contained, Would you like some nip tee to relax with

until
we
stop?, Miss Violette, starting to make warmed tea...
Sylvia M. wrote in message

Hmmm....
I yam not uh kitten enny mooor, an I needz tu stretsh mine bonez
neow n dennn....an dirt iz gudgud tu skratsh in...

Heowz zabowt juzt stoppin in Rezt Ayeriaz an furr gettin owt?
Weez kud get stuff frum da put-kwarterz- musheenz.
Wen we needz gaz, den we wunt let ennykitty owt, tho.

Watcha say???

Dyna, 6 1/2 yeerz owld

"Miss Violette" wrote in message

I agree with you, I am thinking maybe we can just take a

driving
tour
and
not let any kittens out, How does that sound?, Miss Violette
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

wrote
in
message ...
Cleopatra Murrrrow, all. I apologize for not keeping you
all up to date on the Road Trip, but I've been extremely
busy. When I agreed to pilot this RV I had no idea how
energetic kittens can be.

The Thanksgiving dinner and Toni Bennett's going-away party
were wonderful, and all the kittys that filled up on turkey
were overdosed on tryptophan and fell asleep almost as soon
as they returned to the RV. Those that mostly stuck to

sweets,
which included many of the kittens, were on a sugar high

that
lasted for the better part of a day.

We made good time once we left the truck stop, and pretty
quickly found ourselves at Merrimac Caverns. Several kitties
had expressed an interest in seeing them, so we stopped

there.
I believe that the staff had not been informed that my Royal
Personage was going to be visiting, so my arrival took them
by surprise. I have trouble understanding some of the more
obscure human dialects, but the greeting we received when we
pulled in to the parking lot sounded something like:
"Golly, Vern, lookkee there! There's a pussycat driving
that thar RV-home!" "G'wan, kittycats cain't drive. Well
I'll be, there do be a kittycat driving! Hey, y'all come
lookee here!". And so we had a solid phalanx of humans to
greet us.

As soon as the RV doors opened, though, a handful of
uncontrollable
kittens (led by Samuel Redkitten) bounded off the RV and
in to the caverns. Two hours later they had still not

returned,
so a search party consisting of Amelia and Clarence went off
into the caverns looking for them. When the search party

hadn't
returned by midnight, another search party was sent in. This
group found the kittens and herded them out, but didn't find
any sign of the first search party. Those two came

sauntering
out of the caverns near day-break, claiming to have become
lost. Hmmph.

grumble darned mischievous little kittens, ought to keep
them locked up until they're three.../grumble

We've now passed through the state of Missouri, and are

headed
towards our next target, Oklahoma City. Samuel Redkitten

wants
to visit Tinker Air Force Base, but the thought of the sorts
of trouble he could cause there...

We'll see.

Old December 18th 03, 07:00 PM
Miss Violette

* Miss Violette rummages in a storage place and finds two largish shallow
bowls*
Here we go and divides up the frozen delights, sprinkles on the sprinkles,
and pours on the syrup, handing a bowl to Dyna... That was an excellent
idea...Miss Violette, chomping down

Old December 19th 03, 05:51 AM
Sylvia M.

Dyna lickz an lickz an lickzzz...
Mine tung iz gettin tyred, an kold...but diz tayztz sooosoooo
gud!!

Dyna, warming hur tung wiff hur pawz

Old December 19th 03, 07:09 AM
Miss Violette

we could put it in the freezer for a while and see what the others are doing
and come back and eat the rest later. I guess I am like soft, I always cook
to much when I bother to do it, Miss Violette

Old December 19th 03, 06:27 PM
Sylvia M.

Gotcha!
Gud ideer.

Dyna, with frosted tung

Sylvia M. wrote in message

Hmmm....
I yam not uh kitten enny mooor, an I needz tu stretsh

mine
bonez
neow n dennn....an dirt iz gudgud tu skratsh in...

Heowz zabowt juzt stoppin in Rezt Ayeriaz an furr gettin

owt?
Weez kud get stuff frum da put-kwarterz- musheenz.
Wen we needz gaz, den we wunt let ennykitty owt, tho.

Watcha say???

Dyna, 6 1/2 yeerz owld

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message

Old December 19th 03, 06:27 PM
Sylvia M.

Gotcha!
Gud ideer.

Dyna, with frosted tung

Old December 19th 03, 10:25 PM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette takes bowls and places them carefully in the *back* of the
freezer and pulls some ice cube trays in front of them... Now we can go and
see about where we are and what adventure is next, Miss Violette
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Gotcha!
Gud ideer.

Dyna, with frosted tung

Kitty Road Trip OU812? Cat anecdotes 4 July 12th 04 12:05 AM
Road Trip Starting! ChildFree23 Cat community 88 November 22nd 03 12:57 AM