Fang You Sekret Santa

Old December 19th 03, 03:28 AM
E.Vandermolen

Default Fang You Sekret Santa

Kitty dance of joy!!! It's here, It's here, It's here. We was hangin
out da windows when the mail truk pulled up....we know it's our pakage
but da mean sekretary hid it (she thinks). We know it's in da
cupboard, all we has to do is get da door open and it's OURS!! Da
sekretary sez we can't open it til Kissamouse but weze cats and we kin
do anything!!!

Fangu Sekret Santa in Central Valley, N.Y. We'll say Fangu again jist
as soon as we get it open!!!

Mr. Buddy (spokescat) for Ms. Mudge, & Ms. Puff

(Secretary Note: They just think they can get it open...first they
have to figure out how to open a cupboard... ;-} Thank you again.
Eileen)
Old December 19th 03, 06:00 AM
Miss Violette

tellz yourwon secretary dat ifin you haf troublez I willz port ofur ta
yourown house and show you how, TV cat, who can open anything cept the frig
anna bigbig glass door, expert in cupboards, divided closet doors, pocket
hall dorrs and anydoor that openz away from him...
om...