Happi Purrday Febrewairee Kitties!

Old February 1st 05, 02:27 PM
Shahna

Default Happi Purrday Febrewairee Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Febrewairee -

3 - Dylan
5 - Scooter, Licorice
7 - Malusee
14 - La Chance, Kitty Schottland, Tyler
17 - Ripple
22 - Collette, Jaeger
? - Katy

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
pleze let me no. Jus repli tew dis post ore emayle me at

shahna1 [at] juno [dot] com
(no spaces and replace items in brackets with the appropriate symbols)

Fangu.
Shahna

Old February 1st 05, 02:50 PM
Sandra

Memphis has his 1st Purrday on 5th Feb!

--
Sandra

Old February 1st 05, 07:02 PM
Beverly Orel

Happy PURRRRRRRRRRRday tu alla yew!!!!

Luff,
Samantha an cuzzincatz Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old February 2nd 05, 03:04 AM
Miss Violette

Happi purr day, Trudi

Old February 2nd 05, 08:02 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Oh datz soosoo nize, dat we selebrayte Purrdaze heer.
Happy FurrPurrday, kitteez!

Myne wunt be tyll Jooly Sixth...
Shahna, kud yu pleeeze rememfurr dat??

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old March 2nd 05, 04:11 AM
Shahna

Sowree I didn't respond urleeur. I wil mak sur tew rememfur dat for
Jooly.

Shahna

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 00:02:15 -0800, "Pitoonya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

Oh datz soosoo nize, dat we selebrayte Purrdaze heer.
Happy FurrPurrday, kitteez!

Myne wunt be tyll Jooly Sixth...
Shahna, kud yu pleeeze rememfurr dat??

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

.. .

Old March 2nd 05, 04:12 AM
Shahna

I haf added Memphis tew da lyst. Hope yur purrday waz grate!

Shahna