Need Some Purr

Old June 7th 05, 11:59 PM
SuzQ

Default Need Some Purr

I need to find an aide for onvernights on the weekend. I spent 90 dollars
on an ad but am not having much luck. So many here want jobs and I'm
having trouble hiring someone. Some please send some purrs my way. I'm not
replacing Joanne btw, its another aide.
Suz&Spicey

Old June 8th 05, 12:26 AM
Christina Websell

"SuzQ" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
I need to find an aide for onvernights on the weekend. I spent 90 dollars
on an ad but am not having much luck. So many here want jobs and I'm
having trouble hiring someone. Some please send some purrs my way. I'm not
replacing Joanne btw, its another aide.
Suz&Spicey

Lots of purrs coming that you find someone to help. A nice someone.

Tweed

Old June 8th 05, 12:40 AM
Charleen Welton

Big time purrs headed your way, Suz!
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin,
Aggie Marble,
Victor Velcro

lkaboutpets.com...

Old June 8th 05, 12:42 AM
Irulan

Purrs and prayers that you find someone you like who can help you.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
lkaboutpets.com...

Old June 8th 05, 01:05 AM
Victor Martinez

SuzQ wrote:
I need to find an aide for onvernights on the weekend. I spent 90 dollars

Lots of purrs!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 8th 05, 04:28 AM
Sam Nash

"SuzQ" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
I need to find an aide for onvernights on the weekend. I spent 90 dollars
on an ad but am not having much luck. So many here want jobs and I'm
having trouble hiring someone. Some please send some purrs my way. I'm not
replacing Joanne btw, its another aide.
Suz&Spicey

Purrs on the way Suz, for an o'niter to appear and be special.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old June 8th 05, 05:14 AM
Marina

SuzQ wrote:

I need to find an aide for onvernights on the weekend. I spent 90 dollars
on an ad but am not having much luck. So many here want jobs and I'm
having trouble hiring someone. Some please send some purrs my way. I'm not
replacing Joanne btw, its another aide.

Many purrs that you find the purrfect aid (I think I misspelled Joanne's
name in another post, sorry for that).

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 8th 05, 07:00 AM
O J

SuzQ wrote:

I need to find an aide for onvernights on the weekend. I spent 90 dollars
on an ad but am not having much luck. So many here want jobs and I'm
having trouble hiring someone. Some please send some purrs my way. I'm not
replacing Joanne btw, its another aide.

Hoping and purring that you find someone that meets your needs.

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J