Winnie da hissser we needz ur helpz

Old December 1st 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Winnie da hissser we needz ur helpz

Da gramby is making up her sekret santa box an won let uzzens try out da
stuff her iz puttin dere. Dat jus iszan' rite. Hiiisss!!!

Old December 1st 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 1, 4:25 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Da gramby is making up her sekret santa box an won let uzzens try out da
stuff her iz puttin dere. Dat jus iszan' rite. Hiiisss!!!

My brudder Winnie ain neeerwy da hisser dat Iyam. I will hiss fer yu.
R sekretaree issa watchin Irish ladies play fiddles anna sing but heee
will tell yu dis wen dey stop too beg four tunas.

I will mak Winnie hiss too. Maggy May willnot hissa Granby an neever
will WooToo. Dey wuvs her, aziiff dat issa xcus. Yoo wuvz her anna YOO
iss hissin.

Missy, hisser t hoomins

Old December 1st 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oops I guez I forgotted dat Missy wuz da bestis hisser. Gramby watchez dem
Irish dnzerz too. Her don gif dem toonaz but her likez da musik. Piglet
blushink cauze her forgot da bestiz hisser!

Old December 2nd 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

but you will getta box yourownsef, whut izit you wantsa try owt? owrz
meanmean hoominz haz da stuff dey getted inna tv rum so we kant efin
seeit??? Tiger

Old December 2nd 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz O. T. I knowz we will gedda box but don u finks da stuff shud be
tried firstis to make surez it workz rite.

Old December 3rd 07, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize goes thru that too. Meowmie won't let me "sample" anyfing. But at
least Ize knowz Ize has a sekrit santa package of my furry own that will be
coming my wayz.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply