We must plan thuh Jellicle Ball

Old September 18th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default We must plan thuh Jellicle Ball

On Sep 15, 11:22*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:40:32 -0500, Lucy's nimble, little paws typed:

October 14th is the full moon and thus the "traditional" date of the
Jellicle Ball. Fellow cats, where will it be held this year? We should
begin to plan now. Mietze, do you or any other cat have any thoughts on
this? Effury cat's opinion is welcome! I know effurycat will want to
start purrparing tributes, also.

Fangu all!!

Lucy

* * * * A furry gudgud ideer! What do you kitties fink 'bowt Bar
Hoebor/Acadia National Park in Maine. Itz a luffly kwiet place.

* * * * Herez sum piksures ov it, follow da links fur mohttp://www.acadiamagic.com/Photos01.html
--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 9/15/2008 11:21:28 PM

Bar Harbor iz bewtiful! Ourz howse putz in owrz bote fur havin it
der.

DaRennieKidz an fosters
Old September 19th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Cory wrote:

Mietze!!! I have been looking for you!!! If a human has a name that
they want added to the list of this year's honorees, should we e-mail
you with the name of the honoree (including "House Of... name", I know),
or who am I sending it to??

Fangu... oh, and I promise it's not Onyx.

--- Unca Cory

Eefur is justfine, Uncle Cory. I'ze bin noting nayms frum posts onda
noozgroop sins da last Ball, an also git notificayshuns by email. Just
mayk shur yu yuze riddik, not mrridik, iffn yu emayl, okeedoke?

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 19th 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"The Clowder (South)"
"Mosey =^..^="
Mutt is frum da house uff Waterman n Mosey n Pookie wud wike tew say a
foo
wurds bout Mutt, hoo wuz dere bestest friend, n sew wud Meowmie n Paw,
iffen dat iz umkay

It's beddur denn okay, it's da mayn reesun fur da Ball! Wee gaffur to
onor owr luffd wuns, an sellabrayt owr luff.

Mutt's naym will be calld as a Onoree, an he now has a brik onda Walk
ov Remembranz (wich is a record, alfabeticull by House ov Naym, of
eech yeeer's Onorees).

Mietze

Fangu Mietze, I wooked n saw Mutt's stone anna et iz bootiful.

R yews coming to me n Tabitha's wedwink tomorrow? Saturnday?
N da Renniekids r enbited tew.
Wuv yew awl

Mosey
nervus, riting hizown vows tew Tabitha
n planning a speech for da Jellicle Ball

--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html

Old September 22nd 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

I didn't know thuh Jellicle wuz coming up so sson. Meowmie haz bin
diskumbobulated all year and I am sorree I haven't bin around fur a
longlong tyme. I am trying to git thingz bak to normul aroun heer...at
leest wot passes fur normul around here.

Little Kitty, so glad she poked her noze into thuh noozgroup.

On Sep 17, 8:08�am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:47:31 -0700, The Porter Cats wrote:
Has effury cat had a chanse to fink about dis? Does ennycat haf anuther
sujjestion, or shud we plan fur Bar Harbor?

Lucy

My house votes for Bar Harbor.

Amelia

Old September 22nd 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

In article
,
Little Kitty wrote:

I didn't know thuh Jellicle wuz coming up so sson. Meowmie haz bin
diskumbobulated all year and I am sorree I haven't bin around fur a
longlong tyme. I am trying to git thingz bak to normul aroun heer...at
leest wot passes fur normul around here.

Little Kitty, so glad she poked her noze into thuh noozgroup.

We'z glad too. Mine Paw was sayin dat it seems earlier dan last year,
but den him also figgered dat it can vary quite a lot.

We hopez yur Meowmie gets recombobulated an dat fings is goign ok fur
her an fur you.

Ranger Greykitten
Old October 5th 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize finks this a wonderful idea. Acadia National Park and area is beautiful
(or at least Meowmie said so).

Puddi Cat
(always late it seems)

--