Happy Akwisishun Day, Pitoonya!

Old January 1st 09, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Happy Akwisishun Day, Pitoonya!

Ohhhhh dat is bootiful Sundance :] Hur his a lucky gurlcat tew hab yew,.
Mosey
*missing hiz Tabitha*

"Sundance"
Oh, oh, iz I too late? Happy Akazishin Day, deer Toonya Sweetee! In
onner uv da ocashin, I haz a liddle prezint fur yurownself.

[Sundance gives Pitoonya a small wrapped box. She opens it and finds a
small charm inside.]

It's a noo charm fur yurown charm bracelit -- it's a Noo Yeerz Eev partee
hat wif "2009" on it. Datz kuz itz Noo Yeerz Eev, and we will be winked
in 2009. I hopez yoo likez itself.

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow Kitties,

Dis iz a furry important day - itz da day dat a kittie finds itz
onetroohome!

So join me in concatulating 'Toonya!

Yay 'Toonya! Happy Akwisishun day!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/31/2008 1:34:51 PM

Old January 1st 09, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Itz neffurr tuu laytefurr gudgud wishez!
An bezidz, yu iz eerlee furr da Noo Yeer!
I yam juzt in tyme furr da noo yeer on da Eezt Koawzt
....datz olny 9 pm Paciffic tyme tho.

Oh, a charm furr myne bracelette...soo I yam wearink it wiff dat darlink
meowzikkle dat yu gabe me lazt yeer.

Kum wiff me to tymez skware in N.Y., an weeez kin ryde da mirror/lite
ball down!

Den meet me in ower Wedwinkink Planz thred.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 1st 09, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 31 2008, 1:36 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow Kitties,

Dis iz a furry important day - itz da day dat a kittie finds itz
onetroohome!

So join me in concatulating 'Toonya!

Yay 'Toonya! Happy Akwisishun day!

It iz SUSH a reportant day. Happy, happy concatshoolashuns.

--
Maggy May, Sunrise, WooToo an Missy

Old January 1st 09, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Dis iz a furry important day - itz da day dat a kittie finds itz
onetroohome!

So join me in concatulating 'Toonya!

Yay 'Toonya! Happy Akwisishun day!

Hapi Acq. Day 2 da Vice Pooh-Bah!

Louise, Grand Pooh-Bah
Old January 1st 09, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"Lucy" wrote in message

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow Kitties,

Dis iz a furry important day - itz da day dat a kittie finds itz
onetroohome!

So join me in concatulating 'Toonya!

Yay 'Toonya! Happy Akwisishun day!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Aww Jee, fangu!

(((HUG!!))) I em so happy fur mew!

Lucy

Fangyu Lucy dere.
Wud yu lyke tu purrleeeze be wunna mine brydzmaydz.
I yam havink 4. an mine noo SIL, Rebecca wyll be mine Mayde ov Onor.

Pit2nya

Old January 1st 09, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Sylvia M wrote:
"Lucy" wrote in message

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow Kitties,

Dis iz a furry important day - itz da day dat a kittie finds itz
onetroohome!

So join me in concatulating 'Toonya!

Yay 'Toonya! Happy Akwisishun day!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Aww Jee, fangu!

(((HUG!!))) I em so happy fur mew!

Lucy

Fangyu Lucy dere.
Wud yu lyke tu purrleeeze be wunna mine brydzmaydz.
I yam havink 4. an mine noo SIL, Rebecca wyll be mine Mayde ov Onor.

Pit2nya

I wood be honorrured tu be part of mewr special day.

Lucy
Old January 2nd 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 17:55:25 -0600, Lucy's nimble, little paws typed:

I wood be honorrured tu be part of mewr special day.

Lucy

Meow Lucy,

Since we iz boff birdzemaids an haff boff lostid owr winks, wood you
like to share one ov dem rooms wif mineownself? Which of dem
theme-rooms wood you like?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/1/2009 7:23:09 PM
Old January 3rd 09, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I wood be honorrured tu be part of mewr special day.

Lucy

Meow Lucy,

Since we iz boff birdzemaids an haff boff lostid owr winks, wood you
like to share one ov dem rooms wif mineownself? Which of dem
theme-rooms wood you like?

Why, Ide luff tu! But I missd da post wher they wer discribed. Wich wons
are afailable?

Lucy
Old January 3rd 09, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Lucy" wrote in message

I wood be honorrured tu be part of mewr special day.

Lucy

Meow Lucy,

Since we iz boff birdzemaids an haff boff lostid owr winks, wood you
like to share one ov dem rooms wif mineownself? Which of dem
theme-rooms wood you like?

Why, Ide luff tu! But I missd da post wher they wer discribed. Wich wons
are afailable?

Lucy

Try dis link, Lucy: http://www.madonnainn.com/features.php

Fangu fur bein part uv Pitoonya's an myown wedwink!

Sundance

Old January 3rd 09, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
"Lucy" wrote in message

I wood be honorrured tu be part of mewr special day.

Lucy

Meow Lucy,

Since we iz boff birdzemaids an haff boff lostid owr winks, wood you
like to share one ov dem rooms wif mineownself? Which of dem
theme-rooms wood you like?

Why, Ide luff tu! But I missd da post wher they wer discribed. Wich
wons are afailable?

Lucy

Try dis link, Lucy: http://www.madonnainn.com/features.php

Fangu fur bein part uv Pitoonya's an myown wedwink!

Sundance

Oh gurlz, menny ov da ruumz ar big, so yu kud shayer wiff Hari an
L.Louise tuu...ur maybe wun ur boff ov dem whant muur pryvacy...wy dunt
yu azk dem?
Ovkorze rezoive watt yuuz want, an juzt charge it tu da “Sweety”
akkownt...EFURRYTINK getz chargt tu da Sweety akkownt, an meowmee sweety
pikz up da tab. Datz wy hur hazza thum, tu rite da chekz, yu kno (-:B
--
Pitô.ônya