Wedwink Planz

Old August 11th 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Wedwink Planz

Wez hazent hadz an update onda wedwink planz for awhilez. How are dey
komming alongz? Piglet looking forward to attending her first wedwink.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
i iz wearin wutefur loferli luci sayz i izta wear, Chester the
nonparticular
dresser
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message

"CatTayls/Little Kitty" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 14, 9:21?pm, "The Porter Cats"
wrote:
Hi Pi2nya and Efurrybuddy, I finully made it bak to thuh noozgrrop.
Ize wud like to offur my help in planning thuh wedding. Espeshully if
yew are gonna paynt a mural. Ize reel tall and kin bring Meowmie's
brushes and paynts. Planning fur a wedwink iz furry eggziting.
Concatulations to thuh bride and groom!

Little Kitty

A mural! How eksiting! Fangu, Little Kitty! We ar glad yur bak and we
wood
LUFF yur help! A mural sownds wunderful!

Da wedwink will be in Greece in late September.

Lucy

We will need pikchures of yew and Chester and a jeneral idea of wot
yew will wear. I know yew will keep yer attyre a ssekrit fur that
day, but if yew giv us a hint, we will create thuh frizzay and keep it
draped in sekrecy. We will hire thuh old rpcc detektif agencee to
patrol. Then we kin reveel thuh frizzay as thuh end of thuh wedwink
ceremonee. How duz that sound?

Little Kitty, trying to think like Gretchen Marie and Dyna and hoping
they will telepath their help frum thuh Bridj

Iffin Lucy iz gonna weer da geown dat I pozted, I tink I kin pozt it
uhgin
in da clipart mewz groop.

Awlzo I kept uh pozt dat I tink Anais' pawpaw sent, ov kitteez havin uh
wedwink. I kud repozt dat, unlezz he has da yU aR eL.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 11th 07, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*veri wide eyez* I iz waitin onna mizz Lucy ta finizh da plannz butted i
thinkz her hoomanz pooter troublez iz slwoin stuffz down, Chester readi ta
go

Old August 14th 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Chester an frends, I pologize! Fings haf been kwite bizzy heer. Furst
our pooter was sick, den my momm was sick. Den my bruther Bear was
sick. He had tu go to mergency TED twise. Den, dis weekend my mom
thought we wood get caught up. But insted, someone spray paintied our
howse. Dey paintied black paint all offur owr wite howse. My mom has
been scrubbeing and scrubbeng and scrubbeng wif da Goof Off an Greesed
Lightning, up on da ladder, and she iss pooped. We reely, reely
promise to catch up suun. Chester, I luff yu an I miss yu! Fangu
effurywon fur your patiense.

Lucy

Old August 14th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Datz juzt terrorobble! Hisspit on dem wat did dat!
Dat iz juzt meeeeeen! Hisspit on dem wat did dat!
Da sikizt ov awl iz ennybody hu wud du uh badbadbad ting lyke dat.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 14th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Duz you have alumni. alum, metal sideing? Try some oven kleaner onnit. It
worked on grambys van when someonz putted paintz onit. Try it in a liddle
place firstz.
ups.com...

Old August 14th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Fangu bofe!! We will try da offun cleener.

Lucy

On Aug 13, 9:58 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Duz you have alumni. alum, metal sideing? Try some oven kleaner onnit. It
worked on grambys van when someonz putted paintz onit. Try it in a liddle
place firstz.
"The Porter Cats" wrote in oglegroups.com...

Old August 14th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I will getz owrselveza rum atta BNB anna when you iz readi you kan arrife
anna we kan rezt yoursef up befur you makez more winking planz... how iz
yourown brofur, anna dida mergenci ted be mean? Chester, ready ta fluff up
ta defend hiz soontabe brofurinpaw

Old August 18th 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Owh, Chester, fangu! Ide luff to spend some time wif you at tha BNB. I
haffint gotten tu see you vurry much lately!

Fangu fur defending my bruther! He felt guud fur a few days, but
tumorrow morneng weer goeng back to TED again. Heel be okay, doh, we
feel shure.

I kant wait to see mew!

Lucy

Old August 19th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz gonna go ofur der now anna see ifin Harri haza rum, ifin yourown brofur
wantz he kan stay wif uses so himsef duzint hafta feelz alone win himself
duzint feelz ugud, Chester paking
The Porter Cats wrote in message
oups.com...
Owh, Chester, fangu! Ide luff to spend some time wif you at tha BNB. I
haffint gotten tu see you vurry much lately!

Fangu fur defending my bruther! He felt guud fur a few days, but
tumorrow morneng weer goeng back to TED again. Heel be okay, doh, we
feel shure.

I kant wait to see mew!

Lucy

On Aug 14, 3:14 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I will getz owrselveza rum atta BNB anna when you iz readi you kan

arrife
anna we kan rezt yoursef up befur you makez more winking planz... how iz
yourown brofur, anna dida mergenci ted be mean? Chester, ready ta fluff

up
ta defend hiz soontabe brofurinpaw
The Porter Cats wrote in

oglegroups.com...

Old August 19th 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Yur so sweet, Chester. Shud I wate heer or go to tha BNB thread to
wate fur mew?

I luff you!

Lucy

On Aug 19, 1:43 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I iz gonna go ofur der now anna see ifin Harri haza rum, ifin yourown brofur
wantz he kan stay wif uses so himsef duzint hafta feelz alone win himself
duzint feelz ugud, Chester paking
The Porter Cats wrote in ooglegroups.com...