Pic: Caliban and Viktor - again

Old May 19th 12, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Pic: Caliban and Viktor - again

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/001.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old May 19th 12, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 05/19/2012 09:56 AM, Marina wrote:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/001.jpg

Snug as a bug in a rug! They are beautiful. Best wishes. MLB
Old May 19th 12, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nadia N.

Marina wrote:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/001.jpg

They look soooo sweet cuddled up together.

I'm so jealous! I wish my two would cuddle sometime. When Sweety was a
kitten she kept on curling up next to Kotyo, who was not too happy about
it, but tolerated it and even washed her ears for her. But when she got
older she stopped seeking him out, and now actively avoids him :-( The
last time I saw them curled up together was 2 winters ago.

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety
--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety
Old May 19th 12, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Marina wrote:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/001.jpg

Eek! Kitty love! Really sweet picture.

--
Joyce

I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better
for it. -- Abraham Lincoln
Old May 20th 12, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Marina" wrote in message
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/001.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Those two are just adorable together! Thanks for sharing the pic

Jill

Old May 20th 12, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 19.5.2012 21:13, Judith Latham wrote:
In ,
wrote:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/001.jpg

What a lovely pair and that smile... did you say "smile for the camera"?

Judth

Do you mean Viktor's smile? I think he's just happy to be hugged by
Caliban.

Old May 20th 12, 08:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 19.5.2012 23:18, Nadia N. wrote:
Marina wrote:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/001.jpg

They look soooo sweet cuddled up together.

I'm so jealous! I wish my two would cuddle sometime. When Sweety was a
kitten she kept on curling up next to Kotyo, who was not too happy about
it, but tolerated it and even washed her ears for her. But when she got
older she stopped seeking him out, and now actively avoids him :-( The
last time I saw them curled up together was 2 winters ago.

Aww, that's too bad. Caliban cuddles with everyone; me, Miranda and
Viktor. He's the master cuddler around here.

Old May 20th 12, 12:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nadia N.

Marina wrote:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/001.jpg

They look soooo sweet cuddled up together.

I'm so jealous! I wish my two would cuddle sometime. When Sweety was a
kitten she kept on curling up next to Kotyo, who was not too happy about
it, but tolerated it and even washed her ears for her. But when she got
older she stopped seeking him out, and now actively avoids him :-( The
last time I saw them curled up together was 2 winters ago.

Aww, that's too bad. Caliban cuddles with everyone; me, Miranda and
Viktor. He's the master cuddler around here.

Caliban is a total sweetheart. I always enjoy reading about him and
seeing pictures of him.

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety
--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety
Kotyo and Sweety together:
http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/KotyoAndSweety

Vid: Caliban and Viktor Marina Cat anecdotes 12 April 26th 12 11:22 PM
Pics: Caliban and Viktor are BFFs now Marina Cat anecdotes 11 April 22nd 12 08:41 AM
Pics: Mir and Viktor (not together!) Marina Cat anecdotes 5 April 8th 12 04:43 PM
Viktor Marina Cat anecdotes 6 April 1st 12 11:23 PM
Pics: Caliban, Caliban and Caliban Marina Cat anecdotes 9 October 2nd 08 10:13 PM