cat and hot weather

Old May 27th 12, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

Default cat and hot weather

We are having temp in the 80's and had to put in the AC in the bedroom
window yesterday. We have a cat door in the bedroom door. Last night
Lucy Lu comes up on the bed and snuggles down against my side.

Where was she in the winter when it was cold and it would have been nice
to have her there? Down stairs in her bed.

Ann
Old May 29th 12, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article ,
ann791 wrote:
We are having temp in the 80's and had to put in the AC in the bedroom
window yesterday. We have a cat door in the bedroom door. Last night
Lucy Lu comes up on the bed and snuggles down against my side.

Where was she in the winter when it was cold and it would have been nice
to have her there? Down stairs in her bed.

Ann

Just typical!

Judith

Reverse that here. Boyfie has no interest on being on my knee when the
weather is good. He sits on my lap in the winter to keep himself warm in
our cold house and for probably no other reason.
Tweed

Old May 30th 12, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Sun, 27 May 2012 16:11:31 -0400, ann791 wrote:
We are having temp in the 80's and had to put in the AC in the bedroom
window yesterday. We have a cat door in the bedroom door. Last night
Lucy Lu comes up on the bed and snuggles down against my side.

Where was she in the winter when it was cold and it would have been nice
to have her there? Down stairs in her bed.

I also evict kitties from laps and cuddles with greater frequency when the
weather is hot.

And I also catnap them and make them into teddy-cats when greater frequency
when it's cold.
Old May 30th 12, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Takayuki wrote:

On Sun, 27 May 2012 16:11:31 -0400, ann791 wrote:
We are having temp in the 80's and had to put in the AC in the bedroom
window yesterday. We have a cat door in the bedroom door. Last night
Lucy Lu comes up on the bed and snuggles down against my side.

Where was she in the winter when it was cold and it would have been nice
to have her there? Down stairs in her bed.

I also evict kitties from laps and cuddles with greater frequency when the
weather is hot.

If your kitties even want to cuddle with you in hot weather, they must
really love you. I wouldn't have that problem - in hot weather, they're
a couple of uncuddly flat cats.

And I also catnap them and make them into teddy-cats when greater frequency
when it's cold.

The best times are spring and fall. That's when it's cool outside, but
not really cold enough to turn on the heat. Roxy is usually glued to me
during those months.

--
Joyce

I prefer to live with Feline Sapiens, thank you very much.

How is the weather where you are? Joy Cat anecdotes 35 March 25th 11 06:49 PM
It must be the weather ---MIKE--- Cat anecdotes 2 August 7th 10 01:03 AM
Weather MLB[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 July 25th 10 10:27 PM
Bad weather Granby Cat community 0 June 11th 09 01:44 PM
OT Too much weather Karen Cat anecdotes 4 May 7th 07 05:10 AM