Da nitely Nooz!

Old July 9th 11, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Da nitely Nooz!

[Two petite Zot girls sit at a desk, next to each other. A computer
generated NYC skyline is behind them on a computer monitor. Each of
them is wearing half-reader glasses, and has a stack of papers in
front of them.]

Cybèle: Meow, Kitties. Dis iz da nitely RPCC nooz report, frum Mew
Yawk City!

Oriane: In todayz nooz: Hooman Eggersize!

Cybèle: Yes, indeed! Do you know how yur hooman is gettink fat and
lazy, and could hab, Bast forbid, a hart attak?

Oriane: Well we haff fownd ways ob egersizink dem while dey habs fun!

Cybèle: Indeed yes! Do you knoze dem fwat pwastik fingies, berry
kolorful wif mylar on dem? Da wons da make wunnerful batbat toyz?

Oriane: I finks da hoomanz cawl dem 'kredit kardz'. Well, if you
batbat dem, and den moof on to sumfing else like a gnap, da hooman wil
lie on hiz belly wif a fwaslight and moof awl ober da compartment,
squeelink wif delite!

Cybèle: And getting eggersize while haffing a pway break! Izn't dat
wunnerful!

Oriane: Yes, it is! Pway and eggersize awl at wonse!

Cybèle: Keep dat hooman helfy!

Oriane: In udder nooz, der is a lebenty-leben fut long hissink monster
dat liffs in owr bafftub!

Cybèle: [puzzled] Whutz a bafftub???

Oriane: You knoze, da bigbig white and cool fing in da hooman
lidderboks room.

Cybèle: Bafftub? Bafftub? I fot dat wuz a bigbig white kitty
lidderboks!

Oriane: Hmmmmmmm, no, it iznt. Itz where da hooman baffs hisself, and
where we wills purrably get owr baffs. Well, anyway, I inspekted
itself, and az soon as I put a paw in, dis monster hissed at me! I
felt its breff on da bak ob mine nek as I ran for mine widdle life!

[Human note: it's Ssscat, a can of compressed air with a motion
detector on top that hisses and sprays when anything crosses within 3
feet of it]

Cybèle: Wow! Datz scary! And I wiked dat big litterboks!

Oriane: Bafftub! Bafftub! Not a widderboks!

Cybèle: Hokay, well, whateffur! I hopes da monster duzzent come
owt..... I'ze nottid going in dere again...

Oriane: Nope! Neifur is mineownseff!! In udder nooz, after da
eggersize, da hooman camed home wif wotsa krinkly, nip-cubbered mylar
ballz for usses to pway wiff!

Cybèle: Yes, dey is funfun to batbat arownd!

Oriane: Well, datz da nooz fur tonight, kittiez!

Cybèle: Gud nite an byebye!

[both wave]

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/8/2011 8:14:46 PM
Old July 9th 11, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

A porter twinkles behind uncle Serge's big confy chair and Piglett steps out
to visit the Two Sisters. Diz iz wunnerfullz newz u two. Whut u may not kno
iz dat hoomanz don’t hafta be fat for dem harts to tack dem. Howefer, u iz
doing gud about getting da hoomanz to xercize. I cee u iz putting ur ole
furrz under da desk so da hooman hazta ta wurk harder to klean da
compartment. Diz is furry furry gud. I iz proud of da two of u for
learnink so much so quik. Piglett returns to the porter knowing that girls
have things well under control.

Old July 9th 11, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

excillint repurt, we xrcizes owrz hoominz inna simlur manner, dey really diu
sqweel when dat pwaztik goez missin, OEJ, glancin in da general direkshun of
herown stash
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
[Two petite Zot girls sit at a desk, next to each other. A computer
generated NYC skyline is behind them on a computer monitor. Each of
them is wearing half-reader glasses, and has a stack of papers in
front of them.]

Cyble: Meow, Kitties. Dis iz da nitely RPCC nooz report, frum Mew
Yawk City!

Oriane: In todayz nooz: Hooman Eggersize!

Cyble: Yes, indeed! Do you know how yur hooman is gettink fat and
lazy, and could hab, Bast forbid, a hart attak?

Oriane: Well we haff fownd ways ob egersizink dem while dey habs fun!

Cyble: Indeed yes! Do you knoze dem fwat pwastik fingies, berry
kolorful wif mylar on dem? Da wons da make wunnerful batbat toyz?

Oriane: I finks da hoomanz cawl dem 'kredit kardz'. Well, if you
batbat dem, and den moof on to sumfing else like a gnap, da hooman wil
lie on hiz belly wif a fwaslight and moof awl ober da compartment,
squeelink wif delite!

Cyble: And getting eggersize while haffing a pway break! Izn't dat
wunnerful!

Oriane: Yes, it is! Pway and eggersize awl at wonse!

Cyble: Keep dat hooman helfy!

Oriane: In udder nooz, der is a lebenty-leben fut long hissink monster
dat liffs in owr bafftub!

Cyble: [puzzled] Whutz a bafftub???

Oriane: You knoze, da bigbig white and cool fing in da hooman
lidderboks room.

Cyble: Bafftub? Bafftub? I fot dat wuz a bigbig white kitty
lidderboks!

Oriane: Hmmmmmmm, no, it iznt. Itz where da hooman baffs hisself, and
where we wills purrably get owr baffs. Well, anyway, I inspekted
itself, and az soon as I put a paw in, dis monster hissed at me! I
felt its breff on da bak ob mine nek as I ran for mine widdle life!

[Human note: it's Ssscat, a can of compressed air with a motion
detector on top that hisses and sprays when anything crosses within 3
feet of it]

Cyble: Wow! Datz scary! And I wiked dat big litterboks!

Oriane: Bafftub! Bafftub! Not a widderboks!

Cyble: Hokay, well, whateffur! I hopes da monster duzzent come
owt..... I'ze nottid going in dere again...

Oriane: Nope! Neifur is mineownseff!! In udder nooz, after da
eggersize, da hooman camed home wif wotsa krinkly, nip-cubbered mylar
ballz for usses to pway wiff!

Cyble: Yes, dey is funfun to batbat arownd!

Oriane: Well, datz da nooz fur tonight, kittiez!

Cyble: Gud nite an byebye!

[both wave]

--
Purrs,

Cyble & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old July 9th 11, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 8, 8:19*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
[...]

Well, mine frenz, yoo haff foun WUN ub da grate yooces for dem plasty
fingees. But mine Mommy foun anuther yooce. Yoo wate until yoor Daddy,
or Uncl Bill in r kase, an tak dat card an BYE stuff. Yooo can get
goodies, pay fouur tikits to adbenshur.

--
Missy

Old July 9th 11, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Itz gud to xercize dem in da middle of da nite. Double poyntz fur dat.
Weze do dat by playfiting on da bed. Booker chasez hizown tayle on top
da hamper wich makez lotz of noize.

Weeze likez yur reportz. Yuze gonna do dem efurryday?

Snowflake

Old July 9th 11, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Datz a furry gud repurrt, ladeez! Myown policee uv hoomin eksersize iz dis:
if da hoomin iz not lettin myownself sit rite in frunt uv her an git petted,
den I iz gonna do whutever I kan to git her owta da chare. Unfurtoonitlee,
sumtimez dat meenz dat I haz to rezort to pushin fingz offa kownterz or
chooin fingz up, but if datz whut it takez I will hav to do it.

Sundance

Old July 9th 11, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Diz iz Lizzy anna Piglett tole me bout dat plasztik stuff anna Missy iz
rite. Dat kard kan take da plaze of toonas when urselfvez wansta buy stuff.
Gramby keeps herz hid but Piglett knows where her hidez dem so her said not
ta worrit.

Old July 9th 11, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

OEJ kan magine dat here hooman didn’t fink da communittee wud be diz
interested in a daily report about da new girls. We tole him and tole him
dat peoplez wanted to know how dem wuz doing in settlink in and how well dem
waz trainink himselfz. I finkz him iz in a state of shock hafing two girls
and dem much more active dan him iz uszed ta. Gramby laffs at himself when
he iz sprized by sumphin dem duz.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

letz hopez zo, OEJ

Old July 9th 11, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well ifin himzelf duzint let dem pozt we will port ofur der an leaf lotsa
xra hairz fur him ta get up, OEJ, wiffa efil meow
"Gramby" wrote in message
OEJ kan magine dat here hooman didn't fink da communittee wud be diz
interested in a daily report about da new girls. We tole him and tole him
dat peoplez wanted to know how dem wuz doing in settlink in and how well
dem waz trainink himselfz. I finkz him iz in a state of shock hafing two
girls and dem much more active dan him iz uszed ta. Gramby laffs at
himself when he iz sprized by sumphin dem duz.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

letz hopez zo, OEJ

Nooz ob da week MeOwy Cat community 15 March 5th 10 03:52 AM
Gud nooz an bad nooz Sundance[_2_] Cat community 3 December 20th 09 03:23 AM
Latist nooz Sundance[_2_] Cat community 8 November 18th 09 06:41 AM
Tuday'z nooz Sundance[_2_] Cat community 25 November 14th 09 03:21 AM
sad nooz... Mme. Anas ^..^[_2_] Cat community 26 October 26th 07 03:50 AM