Pic: Caliban and Miranda

Old April 28th 12, 08:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Pic: Caliban and Miranda

For anyone worried that Mir may be left without a cuddle buddy, I took
this picture this morning:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nikki/0036.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old April 28th 12, 08:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 28.4.2012 10:10, I wrote:
For anyone worried that Mir may be left without a cuddle buddy, I took
this picture this morning:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nikki/0036.jpg

PS Her fur looks scruffy because Caliban has just given her one of his
very thorough washes, which usually leave her with wet clumps of fur
standing every which way.

Old April 28th 12, 11:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Marina" wrote in message
For anyone worried that Mir may be left without a cuddle buddy, I took
this picture this morning:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nikki/0036.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Awwwww! How sweet Thanks, Marina!

Jill

Old April 28th 12, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 04/28/2012 01:10 AM, Marina wrote:
For anyone worried that Mir may be left without a cuddle buddy, I took
this picture this morning:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nikki/0036.jpg

"All is well with the world!" Beautiful! MLB