KIssamouse Is Coming!!

Old November 17th 11, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

Default KIssamouse Is Coming!!

https://sites.google.com/site/sekritsanta2011/home

Kissamouse is coming soon

Last year Sekrit Santa announced Kissamouse on November 7, and in 2009
on November 1.
We have been unable to contact her, so the Purrdai Kitties are
stepping in.
Kissamouse will continue.
If Sekrit Santa reappears, Purrdai Kitties will give her all the
information we recieve from you.
Let's all purr that Sekrit Santa is healthy and still kickin'!!

https://sites.google.com/site/sekritsanta2011/
Old November 17th 11, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:47:09 -0800, Purrdai Kitties wrote:

https://sites.google.com/site/sekritsanta2011/home

Kissamouse is coming soon

[Sammy Redcat can be seen streaking through the house, bouncing off the
walls and furniture, singing "Kissamouse, Kissamouse, Kissa-kissa-
kissamouse! Toys and presents and snacks and parties! Kissamouse,
Kissamouse, Kissa-kissa-kissamouse!"]
Old November 20th 11, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:47:09 -0800, Purrdai Kitties wrote:

https://sites.google.com/site/sekritsanta2011/home

Kissamouse is coming soon

[Sammy Redcat can be seen streaking through the house, bouncing off the

walls and furniture, singing "Kissamouse, Kissamouse, Kissa-kissa-
kissamouse! Toys and presents and snacks and parties! Kissamouse,
Kissamouse, Kissa-kissa-kissamouse!"]

Hi Sammy,

We are just sending out cards this year because we don't have enough money
for presents.
And we don't just want to ask for presents when we can't send any out.
We are so sorry about that. Dumb humans and their bills..mostly medical.
We will send you and your family a Kissamouse card.
You will all get some nice presents from your Sekrit Santa

Luffs, your special friend, (I hope)

Pipps

Old November 20th 11, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 22:08:40 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Hi Sammy,

We are just sending out cards this year because we don't have enough
money for presents.
And we don't just want to ask for presents when we can't send any out.
We are so sorry about that. Dumb humans and their bills..mostly
medical. We will send you and your family a Kissamouse card. You will
all get some nice presents from your Sekrit Santa

Luffs, your special friend, (I hope)

Pipps

Not to worry, dere is a lot of dat going around dis year! Da 'portant
part is dat we is able to spend time wif da ones dat are speshul to
usses. Da prezzies an cards are nice, but dey isn't da most 'portant
part. In spite of how excited mine brofur Sammy gets

Ranger
Old November 20th 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett reads this and shakes her head. No wun needz ta be barressed bout
diz. Da onleee wun who needz diz infermashion iz da Sekret Santa perzon who
makes da lidst. Anycat kan send a one timez greetink on da grup furr all
kitties.

Old November 20th 11, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Hi Sammy,

We are just sending out cards this year because we don't have enough
money for presents.
And we don't just want to ask for presents when we can't send any out.
We are so sorry about that. Dumb humans and their bills..mostly
medical. We will send you and your family a Kissamouse card. You will
all get some nice presents from your Sekrit Santa

Luffs, your special friend, (I hope)

Pipps

Not to worry, dere is a lot of dat going around dis year! Da 'portant
part is dat we is able to spend time wif da ones dat are speshul to
usses. Da prezzies an cards are nice, but dey isn't da most 'portant
part. In spite of how excited mine brofur Sammy gets

Ranger

O Ranger, I m so sorry, I was thinking about YOU when I wrote that to
Sammy.
Now I feel really bad and dumber than a bag of hair.

[Pipps starts to cry and gets out a hankie]

I so much want to be 'your' special friend, Ranger.

Luffs

Pipps -- so embarrassed

Ps, Isn't Sammy winked? I don't remember. *shrugs*
doesn't matter, I like YOU, Ranger Mighty Man

Old November 20th 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

one year da soft anna furree didunt haf beree muc monee so what dey did wuz
efuri time dey wanta eatz owt dey putted da monee inna inbelope anna afur a
few monftz of not eatin owt dey wuz ableta haffa nuf ta getsa kissa moze fur
sekret santa, Trudi

Old November 24th 11, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze fink dat freendshipz ar da bestest prezzentz ov all. Weze git dem
all yeer long heer.

Booker

Old November 24th 11, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

I soitinlee uhgree!

Pit2nya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message