Dis is myne wadiator cuffur!

Old May 6th 11, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Frum Pipps Dis is myne wadiator cuffur!

Pipps heer, kan ai joyne da TGK klub tew? ai kan beh pritty tuff iffen
neaded!!!

All girl kitties dat is tough girls is welcome to join.

Harri
Old May 6th 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Pipps heer, kan ai joyne da TGK klub tew? ai kan beh pritty tuff iffen
neaded!!!

All girl kitties dat is tough girls is welcome to join.
Harri

Fank yew Harri
Pipps uh total TGK

Old May 7th 11, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Dis is myne wadiator cuffur!

On May 6, 9:10*pm, MeOwy wrote:
On May 6, 3:35*pm, rafflescat
wrote:

On May 6, 8:11*pm, MeOwy wrote:

On May 6, 1:46*pm, rafflescat
wrote:

Da wadiator cuffur sits inna hawl. Dis is da pwopertee offa Harry. Oh
yeah? Well, itz now myne. I has fited n bited n wun da wadiator
cuffur. Harry fott it wus always gonna be his....gurl power neffur
occurred tu him....not til now n nows tutu late. Itz myne. My bahooky
is parked on it n mees defendin it agenst awl cummers! Smine.

Sukie da Bwave.

She's asserting her authority every day. Today it was her turn to sit
on the radiator and she did after chasing Harry. He went - very
quickly! Girl power!
Bess.

GRRRLL power!
MeOwy, sawootin'

Fangu! Wanna dwinky?

Sukie - Tuff Gurl Kitty- Hide quoted text -

OK wess nokk sum bakk. uh shotob whiffursky pweez.
MeOwy, tuff grrl tu.

Oh Whikky? Dats a reel gurls dwink. (Sukie pours out a shot for MeOwy,
then one for herself.) Cheers MeOwy!

Old May 7th 11, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

:

Old May 7th 11, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On May 6, 9:51*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Pipps heer, kan ai joyne da TGK klub tew? ai kan beh pritty tuff iffen
neaded!!!

All girl kitties dat is tough girls is welcome to join.

Harri

Dats furrends fur me! Yah! Tuff Gurl Kittiez!
Sukie TGK
Old May 7th 11, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On May 6, 10:56*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Pipps heer, kan ai joyne da TGK klub tew? ai kan beh pritty tuff iffen
neaded!!!
All girl kitties dat is tough girls is welcome to join.
Harri

Fank yew Harri *
Pipps uh total *TGK *

How menny TGKs ar dare now Harri?

Sukie, TGK wunnerin..
Old May 8th 11, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

wrote:

[...]

Kan ai hab une shot uff nip whiffursky tew pweez?
mayke dat uh dubbul. ai hab had uh weerd dai.
Mai dad, da PookyKat gotted da zoomies n ran rite entew meh.
MeOwy iz mai sifter en law yew gnow cuz Mosey iz winked tew hur.
Pipps

Old May 9th 11, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Dis is myne wadiator cuffur! frum Pipps

On May 6, 9:10 pm, MeOwy On May 6, 3:35 pm, rafflescat

On May 6, 8:11 pm, MeOwy
[...]

Kan ai hab une shot uff nip whiffursky tew Sukie? ?
mayke dat uh dubbul. ai hab had uh weerd dai.
Mai dad, da PookyKat gotted da zoomies n ran rite entew meh.
MeOwy iz mai sifter en law yew gnow cuz Mosey iz winked tew hur.
MeOwy iz mai role model. uh reel TGK fur shure.
Pipps

Old May 9th 11, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Attn: Tough Girl Kitties

How menny TGKs ar dare now Harri?

Sukie, TGK wunnerin..

I dunno, I kinda lost count. Let's see - all da Tough Girl Kitties,
please check in so'z we can count how minee of us dere is.

Harri
Old May 9th 11, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Tough Girl Kitties

Toonya mite be a TGK. She duznt uzuallee act like it, but I knowz dat when
she vizzitz herown fostermeowmie, she letz awl da kitteez kno dat she duz so
belong dere. I thot I wud menshun it myowneself kuz Toonya's sekkaterry iz
off bein irrisponsible.

Sundance