sekretary bandoned uz

Old May 9th 11, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default sekretary bandoned uz

Ar sekretari bandoned uz kittiez fur more dan a week. Gramma an grampa
kame a cuple of dayze, den paw paw kamed bak and fed uz. But meowmie waz
gone fur 8 hole dayz.

Ize told Chappy to ignore hur wen she gotted bak, but no, Chappy followz
hur round da houze like a velkro kittie. Ize shamed ov my brudder.

She waz gone qwiltin fur a hole week, she tuk all ov ar fabrik sleepin
spotz away. Dey is bak now.

Weze behind reedin an riting in rpcc.

Booker

Old May 9th 11, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

datz ok, ursef juzt hasta uze da time funshun on urown porter, don't missa
distilleree ture, trudi

Old May 9th 11, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 9, 1:33*pm, Booker wrote:
Ar sekretari bandoned uz kittiez fur more dan a week. Gramma an grampa
kame a cuple of dayze, den paw paw kamed bak and fed uz. But meowmie waz
gone fur 8 hole dayz.

Ize told Chappy to ignore hur wen she gotted bak, but no, Chappy followz
hur round da houze like a velkro kittie. Ize shamed ov my brudder.

She waz gone qwiltin fur a hole week, she tuk all ov ar fabrik sleepin
spotz away. Dey is bak now.

Weze behind reedin an riting in rpcc.

Booker

Shokking beehayfyur. qwilting. an spiwitting aweigh yoor fabwik.
She pawbly inna cult.
Maybe needin a inturfenshun.
MeOwy, furry catserned.
Old May 9th 11, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On May 9, 6:33*pm, Booker wrote:
Ar sekretari bandoned uz kittiez fur more dan a week. Gramma an grampa
kame a cuple of dayze, den paw paw kamed bak and fed uz. But meowmie waz
gone fur 8 hole dayz.

Ize told Chappy to ignore hur wen she gotted bak, but no, Chappy followz
hur round da houze like a velkro kittie. Ize shamed ov my brudder.

She waz gone qwiltin fur a hole week, she tuk all ov ar fabrik sleepin
spotz away. Dey is bak now.

Weze behind reedin an riting in rpcc.

Booker

How we sympurrfyse wiff yureselfz! We has been bandoned fur seems
YEERS!
Just make shure dat yure hoomins is approreeately ashamed n wantin tu
make up wiff yureselfz - yu can get menny tweets dat way!

Gordon Kittiez
Old May 9th 11, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Mon, 09 May 2011 10:33:53 -0700, Booker wrote:

She waz gone qwiltin fur a hole week, she tuk all ov ar fabrik sleepin
spotz away. Dey is bak now.

Weze behind reedin an riting in rpcc.

Booker

Efurry once in a while ourz Meowmie takes away all of our fabrik sleepin
spotz too. When her does, as soon as her brings dem home again we all
make sure to get dem all nicely covered wif furs again.

Ranger

Old May 9th 11, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 5/9/2011 10:47 AM, MeOwy wrote:

Shokking beehayfyur. qwilting. an spiwitting aweigh yoor fabwik.
She pawbly inna cult.
Maybe needin a inturfenshun.
MeOwy, furry catserned.

She iz in a cult, itz kalled a guild, i fink. Inturenshun is shurly
needed. Wen iz bootkamp?
Old May 9th 11, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 5/9/2011 12:06 PM, rafflescat wrote:

How we sympurrfyse wiff yureselfz! We has been bandoned fur seems
YEERS!
Just make shure dat yure hoomins is approreeately ashamed n wantin tu
make up wiff yureselfz - yu can get menny tweets dat way!

Gordon Kittiez

Shez not shamed at all. weze want to put her in bootkamp to make hur
leern how to korrectly treet kitiez.
Old May 9th 11, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 5/9/2011 12:18 PM, Ranger Greykitten wrote:

Efurry once in a while ourz Meowmie takes away all of our fabrik sleepin
spotz too. When her does, as soon as her brings dem home again we all
make sure to get dem all nicely covered wif furs again.

Ranger

she bringed a bunch home all sewed together, then dey are no kittie
sleepin spots till dey haf been put in da hammock maker, freds put in,
an taken out of da hammock maker. Weze banned from da hammock rum. Den
weze can put furz on dem again.

Booker

Cats are absolutely banned from the room with my quilting frame, because
they immediately find a loaded quilt and I come back to big (and I mean
big) depressions in the quilt. I can understand why a quilt (with
batting and backing) stretched on a frame is irresistible.
Old May 10th 11, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 9, 5:37*pm, Booker wrote:
On 5/9/2011 12:18 PM, Ranger Greykitten wrote:

Efurry once in a while ourz Meowmie takes away all of our fabrik sleepin
spotz too. When her does, as soon as her brings dem home again we all
make sure to get dem all nicely covered wif furs again.

Ranger

she bringed a bunch home all sewed together, then dey are no kittie
sleepin spots till dey haf been put in da hammock maker, freds put in,
an taken out of da hammock maker. Weze banned from da hammock rum. Den
weze can put furz on dem again.

Booker

Cats are absolutely banned from the room with my quilting frame, because
they immediately find a loaded quilt and I come back to big (and I mean
big) depressions in the quilt. I can understand why a quilt (with
batting and backing) stretched on a frame is irresistible.

Butted iznt it nachurel fur kitteez tew mayk depresshuns in der
beddingk?
Dew gnot need tew ansur dat qweschun beclawz if yew inna cult yoo mite
be meowzmurized an wont mayk sens.
MeOwy, making gnotes fur bootcamp.